SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 12, 2015, 08:22 AM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
Help!
MJX F45 Brushless tail install.

Hello all.
I am new to all of this, so I hope I'm posting this in he right section. I have a MJX F45, I'm sure you could have guessed from he title. Anyway, I have recently purchased a brushless upgrade kit from Topstoys.com and am having trouble figuring out the wiring for the tail portion. Both boards an board came pre-wired I have everything for the main motor figured out, but the tail has 3 wires coming of of it, (red, white & black.) and I can seam to figure out where they go. The board itself is covers so I can even see where they are connect on the board itself. If anyone can help me figure this out I would be very grateful. Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to all of your replies.
SlimSM is offline Find More Posts by SlimSM
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2015, 12:14 PM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
Okay, I've pulled the heat shrink off so as to see where the are coming from. The Black is GND, which I figured it would be. The White is "TL" & the Red is IN1. I don't know if they're get soldered to the Main board or to brushless motor board.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 08:47 AM
Joined Feb 2015
3 Posts
Here's where they go

Toystoys.com sent me this picture. Just incase anyone else is interested.