Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
USA, TN, Gallatin
Joined Aug 2009
3,464 Posts
What sound? This sound?

FunJet at Lock 4 Park. (2 min 36 sec)

or this sound?

Ultra Stick 25E 1200 Watts (2 min 40 sec)

The Funjet sound was ok for a while but I prefer the sound of my Ultra Stick these days.

But when it comes right down to it, the sound I love the most is when my Sbach is cranking out 2000+ watts.

Hangar 9 Sbach 60 (3 min 20 sec)

Eew. That video does not do it justice and it's the only one I have. If winter ever goes away, I might fix that. It has a Xoar on it now anyway.
SD One. is online now Find More Posts by SD One.
Last edited by SD One.; Yesterday at 07:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Flying is Freedom
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
6,650 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
I hear you on the sound! I really don't like it, but those crazy guys LOVE those wings so much. I seriously feel like I am flying with some teenage bros and it makes me feel younger as a result

I really like your parachute video too btw. Where did you get that parachute? John and I are trying to get cool stuff to drop out of his candy dropper and we are open to suggestions.

GB
Got them at our LHS. They were pretty nice with a nice soft nylon parachute and cords. Not like the old cheap ones with firm plastic parachute that barely opened. Remember those? Or are you too young? hehe
Sky_Captain is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Captain
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Flying is Freedom
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
6,650 Posts
SDOne, I agree with you on the Stick and the SBach sounds awesome!
Sky_Captain is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Captain
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
TEAM HILLBILLY
United States, MN, Fairmont
Joined May 2013
3,949 Posts
my 75 extra came yesterday its very large. it feels as big as the CZC i used to have.
Somethin' Extra is offline Find More Posts by Somethin' Extra
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
I am GBLynden
United States, WA, Lynden
Joined Mar 2011
3,599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Captain View Post
Got them at our LHS. They were pretty nice with a nice soft nylon parachute and cords. Not like the old cheap ones with firm plastic parachute that barely opened. Remember those? Or are you too young? hehe
I think we are likely around the same age. I just act closer to Extra's age than my actual one

Funny pic Extra! lol

GB
GBLynden is online now Find More Posts by GBLynden
Old Today, 12:07 AM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
USA, TN, Gallatin
Joined Aug 2009
3,464 Posts
Lol! That's silly. 75 Extra. Dang! Nice plane. A buddy of mine has the 72.

Wamsy - 3DHS 72" Extra 330 (5 min 13 sec)

Another buddy has the CZC. I flew it and loved it as much as I love my 50" Parkzone version of it. I do not care for the little 20" Hobbyzone version at all though. Maybe I got a bad one but it's just boring to fly and doesn't do what the larger ones do. It was fun with skis though.
SD One. is online now Find More Posts by SD One.