HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: What do you think of df 13 connectors.
I haven't used them. 0 0%
I don't mind them. 0 0%
I've used them and had a few broken ones but not many. 1 33.33%
I will use them if I have to. 0 0%
I've avoided buying certain PCB's beause they use these things! 0 0%
I LOVE MOLEX! 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 24, 2015, 03:26 PM
United States, KS, Wamego
Joined Feb 2013
71 Posts
Poll
DF13 Connectors Vs Others

I'm not sure about who started using what connector when, but I'm wondering why some connectors have been chosen over the others.

Some of my equipment uses the hirose DF13 that are on the pixhawks and APM and RTFQ boards. A lot of my add on's, gps, telemetry radios and such all have molex picoblades on them.

I may be biased, but I personally can't stand the DF13 and that has really kept me from buying a pixhawk for some time. I've always been partial to the molex ones. They're approximately the same size, but seem more rugged to me.

I see the need for something other than the standard servo type connections. Is it too late to keep these df13 from becoming "the standard"??
smocksam is online now Find More Posts by smocksam
to remove ads between posts