HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 02:53 PM
I live my life 12oz at a time
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbusick View Post
This will be my first gasser. I'm doing the DA35...and that's about all I have figured out. I'd love a grocery list of everything a guy needs to be up and running for gas. I'm dialed in with electric and have a few years at it. My biggest plane now is my 51" Slick.
I'ld love to find a list of what to do and not do all the way down to the foam for vibration, RX (do you need a different RX than my electric stuff?) what do I need for a gas field box, etc. etc.
Any threads you guys recommend for this situation...Steve T, do you do phone consults? I want to get my learn on!
Here is my contribution.
arnav is online now Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:33 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
28,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbusick View Post
This will be my first gasser. I'm doing the DA35...and that's about all I have figured out. I'd love a grocery list of everything a guy needs to be up and running for gas. I'm dialed in with electric and have a few years at it. My biggest plane now is my 51" Slick.
I'ld love to find a list of what to do and not do all the way down to the foam for vibration, RX (do you need a different RX than my electric stuff?) what do I need for a gas field box, etc. etc.
Any threads you guys recommend for this situation...Steve T, do you do phone consults? I want to get my learn on!
Quite often, as I am always willing to try to help a fellow modeler, but in this case as I have no gassers, I would be able to offer very little in the way of assistance... sorry my friend...

SteveT.
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by SteveT.; Today at 05:19 PM.
Old Today, 08:59 PM
Yin & Yang
United States, VA, Sterling
Joined Jul 2011
4,574 Posts
Nice write upArnav
Liberty10 is online now Find More Posts by Liberty10
Old Today, 09:40 PM
I live my life 12oz at a time
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,932 Posts
Thx!

Here are some things I learned the hard way...
arnav is online now Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member