HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:42 AM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,607 Posts
New Product
VA Models Owner Thread

Epphobby.com and Gr8skyhobby.com are pleased to announce our exclusive distributorship with Valachia Air Models (Va-Models.com). Va-Models is located in Czech Republic and was founded in 2005. We are excited to have this opportunity to offer their line of high quality EPP 3D planes to the US market. Come and check them out at www.epphobby.com (east coast dealer) and www.gr8skyhobby.com (west coast dealer) !

We welcome all to comment and give your opinion. Whether you own or have flown one of these awesome planes

Thanks
Epphobby
Gr8skyhobby
Elec 1800 is offline Find More Posts by Elec 1800
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Great Planes Cosmic Wind
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:44 AM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,607 Posts
Build thread on the Extra

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1785327
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:06 AM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,607 Posts
Pitts and the Dragonfly

Mario flying my VA PITTS S2CX 39" EPP for the 1st time ever (2 min 19 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Elec 1800; Dec 17, 2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:11 AM
Launch high. Fly low.
United States, CA, Lake Elsinore
Joined Aug 2003
4,102 Posts
Amazing looking planes. The Loop looks awesome. I hope to get one soon
Glad to know that there's a West coast dealer!!!
I hope they're stocked! LOL

Soar!
Jun
www.TeamUSAF3K.com
jcats is offline Find More Posts by jcats
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:18 AM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,607 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcats View Post
Amazing looking planes. The Loop looks awesome. I hope to get one soon
Glad to know that there's a West coast dealer!!!
I hope they're stocked! LOL

Soar!
Jun
www.TeamUSAF3K.com
Thanks bud i appreciate that. You will enjoy the loop, right now i do have the Pitts Extra, and the Dragonfly built up and flying. I am here in corona maybe on of these days we can meet up so you can fly them
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:37 AM
Joined Nov 2011
163 Posts
I have Loop and Elite and i think i am the first pilot in the States to own these amazing planes. Both are great full fuse 3D planes!
I remember asking the owner of whats the difference between profile and full fuse Epp planes. He mentioned that eventhough both are made of the same type of material, they handle completely different. He gave me a chance to try his personal planes and i soon found out that full fuse Epp flies very similar to balsa plane, only it takes several minutes to fix when needed. I'd say profile is the best for 3d beginners but if you want to experience the true 3d and dont want to deal with the time it takes to repair balsa planes, then full fuse Epp is the only way to go. Having said that and being a 3d beginner myself, i get more air time than down time out of my Elite and Loop.
Great planes and excellent service!
am534615 is offline Find More Posts by am534615
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:44 AM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,607 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by am534615 View Post
I have Loop and Elite and i think i am the first pilot in the States to own these amazing planes. Both are great full fuse 3D planes!
I remember asking the owner of whats the difference between profile and full fuse Epp planes. He mentioned that eventhough both are made of the same type of material, they handle completely different. He gave me a chance to try his personal planes and i soon found out that full fuse Epp flies very similar to balsa plane, only it takes several minutes to fix when needed. I'd say profile is the best for 3d beginners but if you want to experience the true 3d and dont want to deal with the time it takes to repair balsa planes, then full fuse Epp is the only way to go. Having said that and being a 3d beginner myself, i get more air time than down time out of my Elite and Loop.
Great planes and excellent service!
Wow, awesome thank you for that
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 17, 2012, 11:58 AM
Joined Nov 2011
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elec 1800 View Post
Wow, awesome thank you for that
I heard lots of good things about you, Mike (Gr8SkyHobby).
Awesome people! Dont hesitate to get yours from either
am534615 is offline Find More Posts by am534615
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:02 PM
Flying 2 Fight Cancer
corona, ca
Joined Feb 2011
3,607 Posts
Quote:
I really appreciate that, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:46 PM
United States, CA, Phelan
Joined Nov 2011
53 Posts
Flew the Elite, what a great fly plane just floats!
keyboardsurfer is offline Find More Posts by keyboardsurfer
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:47 PM
Joined Feb 2010
2,710 Posts
Quote:
I'm with your sir! I met Willy over the phone few months back and it was nothing but been a good journey in this hobby. He's very knowledgeable and understanding when it come to plane setups.

Mike is one of my best friends, and I'd hate to say too many good things as one say see it as being bias He's one of the only people that I'd let build my sponsorship planes for events that I attend as a demo pilot!!

Both these guys are like brothers to me in a short time I'd much rather promote great people with integrity in this hobby!!!
eranrc is offline Find More Posts by eranrc
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:11 PM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,580 Posts
Ive flown the Pitts , Elite and 330 , all fly very nice ! So ordered a loop , cant wait for it to get here .
Yesterday a friend maidened his Elite , flew it with different size batteries , from a 1800 all the way down to a 800 , all worked very good ....
Dennis Everett is offline Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:45 PM
United States, PA
Joined Aug 2011
321 Posts
Thank you guys for all your support!! Now, it would be awesome and greatly appreciated if you could please take the time to tell Santa that i have been good and really want to have the Extra and Katana under the tree..

Willy
epphobby is offline Find More Posts by epphobby
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 17, 2012, 06:48 PM
3d flippin
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Jan 2012
1,856 Posts
just have to say that the elite is a great plane! i am very impressed with its performance and power!!!! quality of kit and its looks!!! though i have not had the opportunity of flying any of the other va-models planes i know they will perform the same if not better!!!
as dennis mentioned i was able to fly a wide array of batteries and the elite took them all!!! so far 1300 is my favorite neutral battery and the 800 is ridiculously floaty!!! long run times and high speed fun the 1800 is a blast while still maintaining the va-model float
being the first full fuse foamie i have ever flown felt just like my balsas tracks on rails!!!! anyway ill save some for the flight review and build thread check back and in about a week for the goods!!!!!
The_MonsterMash is offline Find More Posts by The_MonsterMash
Old Dec 17, 2012, 07:00 PM
United States, PA
Joined Aug 2011
321 Posts
Its great to know that you love your Elite! Looking forward to your build review

Willy
EppHobby
epphobby is offline Find More Posts by epphobby
Site Sponsor