HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:05 PM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Anybody have the facilities for an LTUP fly-in?
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:06 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
lol.
Whut? If one can't follow the very plain rules, that is screwing up pretty badly.
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:15 PM
Devon UK
Joined Jan 2009
813 Posts
I can not see the point in posting something that does’nt offend someone
POWERGROOVES is offline Find More Posts by POWERGROOVES
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:17 PM
Disgruntled Member
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,628 Posts
We would be there for sure!
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:40 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
Whut? If one can't follow the very plain rules, that is screwing up pretty badly.
yeah. Anything you deem as a personal attack is a terrible screw up.

Tell me, how many posts have you reported that the Mods called BS? I'll bet it's a lot.
DenverJayhawk is online now Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:40 PM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik View Post
Reported, I'm not thin skinned!

I'm also kidding, it wasn't reported.

I think that you should really have to screw up badly to get reported in this section. From what I see the regulars here kinda feed off of each other.
I feel pretty lucky, only got one editable point out of the entire election cycle.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:50 PM
Have Guitar Will Travel
The Digital Domain
Joined Nov 2008
1,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERGROOVES View Post
I can not see the point in posting something that does’nt offend someone
You make my blood boil.
TravisBean is offline Find More Posts by TravisBean
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:07 PM
Borders, language & culture
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
213 Posts
Quote:
let me say again. Your first post said he was not "suspended".
wow, let me say this one more time. ET is not suspended, and also is not banned or otherwise prohibited or restricted from use at RCG
AintQytRite is online now Find More Posts by AintQytRite
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:11 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
wow, let me say this one more time. ET is not suspended, and also is not banned or otherwise prohibited or restricted from use at RCG
The reason i retorted to your reply was because of your snooty comment implying that because you said he was not suspended, that also meant he was never banned.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:14 PM
Borders, language & culture
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
213 Posts
Quote:
The reason i retorted to your reply was because of your snooty comment implying that because you said he was not suspended, that also meant he was never banned.
I never used the word "was" i said he "IS" not suspended which is 100% true. should be pretty easy to understand one would think. My original information-filled post was not snooty. you said he's suspended, and i pointed out that he is not suspended.
AintQytRite is online now Find More Posts by AintQytRite
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:26 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,270 Posts
Quote:
yeah. Anything you deem as a personal attack is a terrible screw up.
No, anything the Mods determine is a violation, is warned with appropriate points awarded. Merely being reported will not earn warnings if one does not violate the rules in a Mod's opinion. You won't even know that someone reported your post. On the other hand, frivolous or malicious reporting will earn the reporting person warnings, as we have recently seen.

Quote:
Tell me, how many posts have you reported that the Mods called BS? I'll bet it's a lot.
The Mods have never commented one way or the other, on any reporting that I have done.

If you have received warnings, that you believe are unjustified, you can always appeal them, if you haven't yet edited your post to remove the existing warning. Various LTUP posters have successfully appealed warnings by this method.

As for myself, every time that I was warned, I acknowledged that I had violated a rule so I didn't bother. No sense in annoying the mods. Remember Will Haney.

PS. I don't know who reported my posts, and I don't care. Probably wasn't the person I would first think of, and who cares, it violated a rule, therefore was warned.
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:44 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
My point is getting a warning is far from a major screw up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
No, anything the Mods determine is a violation, is warned with appropriate points awarded. Merely being reported will not earn warnings if one does not violate the rules in a Mod's opinion. You won't even know that someone reported your post. On the other hand, frivolous or malicious reporting will earn the reporting person warnings, as we have recently seen.

The Mods have never commented one way or the other, on any reporting that I have done.

If you have received warnings, that you believe are unjustified, you can always appeal them, if you haven't yet edited your post to remove the existing warning. Various LTUP posters have successfully appealed warnings by this method.

As for myself, every time that I was warned, I acknowledged that I had violated a rule so I didn't bother. No sense in annoying the mods. Remember Will Haney.

PS. I don't know who reported my posts, and I don't care. Probably wasn't the person I would first think of, and who cares, it violated a rule, therefore was warned.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:44 PM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
I build. I build a lot. Got an old Peck Genesis flying wing sailplane on the board now. There are many people that still build. They're just too busy doing what they enjoy to spend anytime down here...
D W is online now Find More Posts by D W
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:52 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedStik View Post
I think that you should really have to screw up badly to get reported in this section. From what I see the regulars here kinda feed off of each other.
You would think, but it seems some like to make a hobby out of pushing the report button.
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:55 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
You would think, but it seems some like to make a hobby out of pushing the report button.
Completely agree!