Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 23, 2014, 05:31 PM
Long Island, NY
Joined May 2010
1,524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelec View Post
Posten.se said on the 17th of April it could take up to a month for them to reply to my query about my RCTimer parcel.
Well, I got the reply today. About 36 days........ Here it is:

Thank you for your inquiry.

This item is sent through Direct Link.

We do not hold any further information about this registered letter. All that we can see is that we sorted it for Direct Link on our international terminal and sent it to the destination country that was stated on the physical letter.

If you still haven't received your letter, please contact the postal operator in the destination country. If they do not hold any further information, they will refer you to the sender. The sender should then file a complaint to Direct Link.

Ann-Charlotte Åström

inquiries.sweden@posten.se

So it looks like it is up to Frank at RCTimer to complain to "Direct Link".

I just have to say it again.... Posten.se and Direct Link have a stupid arrangement for items being sent from Hong Kong to Australia at least. We are in the southern hemisphere just south east of Singapore. Who would run a business by sending an item all the the way (10,000 miles / 15,000kms) from Singapore to Sweden so some person can say "Ah, this has to go to Australia. Send it via Singapore". Another 15,000kms!

Direct Link, who Posten.se seems to blame for the problems, wants complaints from the sender. It seems they will not act on a complaint from a receiver.

So, Frank, will you submit complaints for the fellows here in regard to the stupid way Direct Link provides the service to Posten.se? You can quote my parcel RE912028080SE for taking 37 days from Hong Kong to Australia as an example.
I had the same situation wher the US post office lost the parcel. There is is nothing you can do. It is the sender who has to initiate an action.
In my case RC Timer did not react to my request to initiate a complaint and of course neither did they issue a refund.
I was beyond the 45 day Paypal limit and had to eat the $55.00.
I will never order from them again!
Galand is offline Find More Posts by Galand
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2014, 04:27 PM
Spain, PV, Las Arenas
Joined Jun 2009
140 Posts
Same here, I placed my order the 18th of April, and still waiting.
Opened a request through paypal. We will see how it ends...
The fact is that in the past rctimer use to be good, but not now with Posten.se

It is a pity, but they will be now one of the last options for me.
baxter is offline Find More Posts by baxter
Old Jun 02, 2014, 10:03 PM
Kuwait, Hawalli Governorate
Joined Oct 2004
19 Posts
worst cutomer service ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadBert View Post
At least your getting email from them. I placed and order and got nothing so far. No automatic confirmation, no shipping info, nothing. I emailed them twice so far to ask if they got the order, and so far, no response. I can't find anyone else with the part I need, so I went ahead and ordered from them. I hope I don't regret it too bad.
same here I didn't find their products anywhere else and I received email from them once I placed the order to confirm my shipping address after that I'm sending them emails to both (rctimer@gmail.com and sales@rctimer.com)on daily bases with no response.

I wish I saw this thread before ordering
nezar is offline Find More Posts by nezar
Old Jun 19, 2014, 05:13 AM
Jedi Master
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
103 Posts
They left out parts to my order, so emailed them. And have been emailing every single day now for about 3 weeks with no response.
arnonel is offline Find More Posts by arnonel
Old Jun 19, 2014, 06:54 AM
Chris
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Sep 2010
1,813 Posts
Welcome...
Paypal protection is over, right?
cmavr8 is online now Find More Posts by cmavr8
Old Jun 19, 2014, 09:57 AM
Joined Jun 2013
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnonel View Post
They left out parts to my order, so emailed them. And have been emailing every single day now for about 3 weeks with no response.
Forget about refund or this parts. And NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!!
spin7ion is offline Find More Posts by spin7ion
Old Jun 19, 2014, 11:52 AM
Chris
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Sep 2010
1,813 Posts
Well I persisted, made noise, And got what I paid for eventually...
So its not impossible...
cmavr8 is online now Find More Posts by cmavr8
Old Jun 19, 2014, 01:42 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,769 Posts
Too bad, RCT was a good resource in the beginning, even having a daily presence on this thread, and often responding here about returns and other issues. Eventually the elusive "Nina" vanished and their service to their customers evaporated to what we have today; which is basically no service at all. Unfortunately I guess we should all find another more reputable dealer.

Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
Old Jun 21, 2014, 08:53 AM
Joined Dec 2013
6 Posts
It sucks that you all have had such a bad experience at RC Timer. I have bought stuff from them recently (maybe 4 order of props, esc's, motors, connectors, etc) and have not had any problems. In fact most times my stuff has shipped DHL and gotten to the US in 3 days. One time it was a really small order and it shipped singapore post and didn't get here for 8 days.

Communication isn't the greatest but I haven't had any problems with them, and I have friends that have ordered several times with no problems as well. That being said I haven't had to test their customer service so I can't comment on that.
theIrish1 is offline Find More Posts by theIrish1
Old Jun 22, 2014, 12:30 AM
TBs are GO!....FAB....no..FPV!
Australia, NSW, Yamba
Joined Nov 2010
241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theIrish1 View Post
It sucks that you all have had such a bad experience at RC Timer. I have bought stuff from them recently (maybe 4 order of props, esc's, motors, connectors, etc) and have not had any problems. In fact most times my stuff has shipped DHL and gotten to the US in 3 days. One time it was a really small order and it shipped singapore post and didn't get here for 8 days.

Communication isn't the greatest but I haven't had any problems with them, and I have friends that have ordered several times with no problems as well. That being said I haven't had to test their customer service so I can't comment on that.
How long ago was the one sent by Singapore post?
Phelec is offline Find More Posts by Phelec
Old Jun 24, 2014, 06:19 AM
Brett
Auckland,New Zealand
Joined Jul 2005
88 Posts
I brought a 8 pack of carbon props 13x6.5 and they sent 13x4 They said that i can use them in place of the other even tho they can see ive ordered the 13x6.5 before

they stretched the emails out long enough due to very bad contact emails that i was sucked into thinking they would sort it out that i missed the paypal 45 days dead line

they suck and still wont fix this problem

I Also will never purchase from RCTIMER again

due to there crap customer service they have ripped me off

I have had orders before from them with no problems
pmanu is offline Find More Posts by pmanu
Last edited by pmanu; Jun 26, 2014 at 01:02 AM.
Old Jun 24, 2014, 10:13 AM
Joined Jun 2013
10 Posts
As I can see every page of thread says with big letters:
never purchase from RCTIMER again

Summary: broken parts, bad shipping and no refund.
spin7ion is offline Find More Posts by spin7ion
Old Jul 07, 2014, 02:19 PM
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
Never buy from rctimer again after a last goodbye ...

Same here paid on May 9th... After 2 months nothing coming customer support (Jane) Always says "We will check our database". Franck plays the dead...

First issue already ordered 5 times.

Funny thing is I always received my order via HK or Posten.se without any problem (I live in France). For the missing order I chose SingPost because they asked me to do so. BIG ERROR I SHOULD HAVE KEPT Posten.se. I've lost 75 dollars.

Now I tried to open a dispute but paypal closed it because of the 45days thing.

I will buy one last time because I need those RCTIMER 5010-14 360KV Multicopter Brushless Motor but in Express delivery (I learned). If you have an equivalent around the same price even more expensive don't hesitate.

After that ciao RCTIMER.
The Flying Dead is offline Find More Posts by The Flying Dead
Old Jul 11, 2014, 03:09 AM
South Africa, KZN, Durban
Joined Apr 2006
27 Posts
grrrr ........ Im going the same way now ... past the 45 days PayPal (just ...2days) , and no response from RCTimer ...can see $96 disappearing ...

Edit: 10 days later , No Parcel ... and no Reply from RC Timer on E-Mails ...

Think I will now say the same ...

Will never purchase from RCTIMER again !!
W1th is offline Find More Posts by W1th
Last edited by W1th; Yesterday at 04:01 AM.