HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 03, 2014, 07:55 AM
Canada, NL, Conception Bay South
Joined Jun 2012
82 Posts
Yes...so, maybe EMI? If so, what would be some suggestions for elimination?

Jim
Newfie Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2014, 06:24 AM
Austria / Vienna
Joined Feb 2007
1,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie Pilot View Post
Yes...so, maybe EMI? If so, what would be some suggestions for elimination?

Jim
Hi Jim,

L/C-Filter for video power supply or 2nd battery for video power shall solve your problem.

cu Thomas
Thint1 is offline Find More Posts by Thint1
Old Jul 04, 2014, 07:18 AM
Canada, NL, Conception Bay South
Joined Jun 2012
82 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thint1 View Post
Hi Jim,

L/C-Filter for video power supply or 2nd battery for video power shall solve your problem.

cu Thomas
Thanks for your suggestion...I am already using a second battery for the video Tx...Looking back at past video, I noticed that this problem was not there one day and then there the next despite no changes being made to the setup that I can recall...I thought that maybe I had the OSD mounted to close to the motor, however now that I looked back and noticed that I was not having this problem with the exact same location, leads me to think that it must be something else. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I would poist a pic of the setup but I am at work and do not get back home until 9 July.

Jim
Newfie Pilot is offline Find More Posts by Newfie Pilot
Old Jul 04, 2014, 08:03 AM
Austria / Vienna
Joined Feb 2007
1,233 Posts
Hi Jim,

sometimes a combination of black and white level settings cause issues in the overlay ....
normally, a black level of 4 or higher and a white level of 7 or lower should be used.

cu Thomas
Thint1 is offline Find More Posts by Thint1