HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
371 Posts
Well, trying to decide to go BL next on a Genius or the MiniCP....have one of each BL main motor and one of each stock motors....tend to go MiniCP....both are great little helis...I do have a lot of Genius brushed motors.....
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 01:37 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2013
652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I have seen countless times guys new to heli talking about doing mods to a heli they can not even fly. Nothing wrong to check bird out but at least fly it to see if you have problem. some just have to fix whats not broke. Or some are experts from hear say with no on hands experience. These forums have some very good advice and help, on flip side some are full of condensed meadow muffins.
I agree with that.The only must mod for beginners is servo saver mod. Its very important one IMO
jamichx is online now Find More Posts by jamichx