SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 19, 2008, 02:55 PM
Joined Jan 2004
423 Posts
Help!
looking for a ZipZaps Monster truck

Hi

I'm usually more on the rc-bike forum, so I'll introduce myself.
I'm a 31 years old french (sorry ), live near paris and have been driving rc car for about 15 years. I have a few vintage tamiya cars, rc bikes and a stampede.
I also have 4 micro-size rc, but no offroad micro.
When I was in california 2 years ago, I saw some ZipZap monster by radioshack, but did not buy any.
Before I order one on ebay (and pay twice its price on shipping ), could the owner of these truck let me know how it works?
is it possible to drive on dirt and sand? Are the options a "must have" ?

thanks for you help

tom4
ps: if you know a radioshack that still have them ....
tom4 is offline Find More Posts by tom4
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2008, 10:55 AM
Joined Oct 2003
2,421 Posts
I have the Carolina Crusher zipzap 4x4. It performs OK but has lock to lock steering only and on/off throttle also so reverse, than forward quickly will flip it on its butt in most cases.Turning is minimal but does OK with the appropriate space....about 18"x18" box.

With all this said, it is OK for what it is, I play with mine once in a while so it has not found the trash can.....yet.
Matthew Cotten is offline Find More Posts by Matthew Cotten