New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by neversommer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 03:30 AM
Find More Posts by neversommer
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Discussion
Trip to Cedar Point in 2013

Dear All

Me and my Girlfriend are planning to visit Cedar Point next year in around May.

Now since we don't know when would be the best time to go there in case of many park visitors, I need to put this request down here.

I thought that maybe May may not be that bad? We are planning to go there for around 10 Days and wanna see a bit of the surroundings as well.

What would be the best Airport to approach from Europe?

We wanna hire a car as well and there are quite of few car companies around which offer different cars at different prices. I don't know which one is good and which is not that good.
A friend told me to get the smallest car and once there they will offer you an upgrade for a bigger car at the same price. Any thoughts?

Are the Hotels from Cedar Point good enough to stay ??

I hope that their new Rollercoaster would be finished before May

Would be cool to get some Feedback from you guys

Thanks and cheers.

NS.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer