HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 21, 2014, 07:38 PM
Multirotor Enthusiast
United States, FL, Hollywood
Joined Dec 2006
288 Posts
Discussion
Hobby Grade Orns for sale?

Hey guys- where does one find ornithopters for sale online?

It looks as if multirotors are doomed with impending banishment and would like to try my hand at ornithopters but have no clue where to buy any?

Thanks guys~
SteveNunez is offline Find More Posts by SteveNunez
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2014, 11:36 PM
Wildlife Artist / RC Designer
Joined Jul 2014
180 Posts
Well Steve, sadly there are not a lot of options. That's why so many of us make our own. But the Sean Kinkade ornithopters are for sale again at flappingflyers.com, and Super Troy and Kazu-kaku on here are selling them as well. A new addition is the Skyonme skybird/spybird eagle ornithopter. I personally didn't have the best experience with that one, but it is still an option. There are threads on here about all three options, so you can make an informed choice. Best of luck.
DaVinciBrainchld is offline Find More Posts by DaVinciBrainchld
Last edited by DaVinciBrainchld; Yesterday at 06:25 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM
Joined Oct 2014
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveNunez View Post
Hey guys- where does one find ornithopters for sale online?

It looks as if multirotors are doomed with impending banishment and would like to try my hand at ornithopters but have no clue where to buy any?

Thanks guys~
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...00mm_PNF_.html
vijaykumar is offline Find More Posts by vijaykumar
Old Today, 03:21 AM
Manila Ninoy Intl, Philippines
Joined Nov 2001
1,325 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinciBrainchld View Post
Well Steve, sadly there are not a lot of options. That's why so many of us make our own. But the Sean Kinkade ornithopters are for sale again at flappingflyers.com, and Super Troy and Kazu-kaku on here are selling them as well. A new addition is the Skyonme skybird/spybird eagle ornithopter. I personally didn't have the best experience with that one, but it is still an option. There are threads on here about all three options, so you can make an informed choice. Best of luck.

The correct website is http://www.flappingfliers.com/products.html
deadduck is offline Find More Posts by deadduck