SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 26, 2014, 02:21 PM
Joined May 2014
3 Posts
Careful!
Hobbypartz defective return is a ripoff!!

I have gone through and received a rma to send back my transmitter that was defective. i sent it back three weeks ago and even paid to have it shipped back to them. I have called and cant get through, facebooked, emailed, and even live chat is down. Just a bad customer service. Last week i finally got through and i talked to the girl and she said it was defective and that they were going to ship out a new transmitter and receiver and that i would receive an email about it that day. its been over a week actually now and no email.
cg107 is offline Find More Posts by cg107
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2014, 01:41 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
386 Posts
I looked into your order and found out what's going on, the person that inspected the item forgot to forward the order to the shipping department to have the item sent out. I forwarded your order to the shipping department and will have them sent the item out right away.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old May 27, 2014, 01:46 PM
Joined May 2014
3 Posts
I understand people make mistakes but it had been a few weeks and haven't really had any contact. Then I'm going to wait 3-5 days which that would be next week because it's already Tuesday. That's crazy. I sent it back and it took one day. Is there anyway I get it shipped faster then normal?
Old May 27, 2014, 03:39 PM
Joined May 2014
3 Posts
@raidencharlie
Old May 28, 2014, 02:35 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
386 Posts
You can send me a PM for a faster response time, when I receive a PM I get emailed within 5 minutes of the PM being received. I'll check with the shipping department if they can expedite the shipping for the item.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie