SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Professional heli wrecker
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Oct 2010
4,275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
Worst part is knowing the person you sold it to thinks he got screwed. That is why I hate selling anything I love.
That was my fear selling on any site. The guy that got this knows what is in it and what he got. He is pretty happy. He and another local guy were vying for it that heard I was selling. Shoot, he commented as he was taking it out to his truck that it was worth twice as much in parts alone. But they seem to have little value as a whole selling used. Crazy right?
Anyhoo, another new Sab owner! Yay.

Martin, I sure wish you would do a detailed build on your new heli here. Anybody else but me who would love to see the intricate details of a great builder with this exotic heli here?
Luvmyhelis is offline Find More Posts by Luvmyhelis
Last edited by Luvmyhelis; Yesterday at 06:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Crashing Spectacularly daily
United States, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Jan 2013
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmyhelis View Post
Martin, I sure wish you would do a detailed build on your new heli here. Anybody else but me who would love to see the intricate details of a great builder with this exotic heli here?
And I wish you'd post more pictures, always love to see them.
bhkrause is offline Find More Posts by bhkrause