HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2012, 08:33 AM
Joined Sep 2012
32 Posts
Im using Prolink WNR1012 and managed to connect sucessfully.
Sometimes u have to reset the ys-x6 after setting up the router. In your andriod phone, select wifi, make sure you can see ys x6 in your wifi list.

If you can get the same router, then i believe its easiler to track what went wrong.
Snoopyboy is offline Find More Posts by Snoopyboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:38 PM
RTF copters maker
South France
Joined Jan 2008
1,186 Posts
*hi all,
While I can get HJ folder on Android systems, I cannot found it on Ipad or iphone ???
Nothing found on WinSCP tree...
I can get all informations on the GSC on Iphone/pad
Any idea ?
Cheers
MAximus
maximus-rc is offline Find More Posts by maximus-rc
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:52 PM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus-rc View Post
*hi all,
While I can get HJ folder on Android systems, I cannot found it on Ipad or iphone ???
Nothing found on WinSCP tree...
I can get all informations on the GSC on Iphone/pad
Any idea ?
Cheers
MAximus
Should be found here:

/var/mobile/Documents/YSwifi/hj

Kari
KariY is offline Find More Posts by KariY
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:04 PM
RTF copters maker
South France
Joined Jan 2008
1,186 Posts
Kari,
In /var/ folder, I don't have Documents/YSwifi/ folders, but only "Media", Applications and LIbrary folders.
The only "YSWifi" file is the exe. one placed in
/var/stash/Applications ...

Maximus
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:10 PM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
Kari,
In /var/ folder, I don't have Documents/YSwifi/ folders, but only "Media", Applications and LIbrary folders.

Maximus
Yes but in: /var/mobile/documents....

Don't you have /mobile/ in /var/?

Sorry just noticed you said YSWifi.exe? Are you talking about iPhone/ipad? It should be YSWifi.app.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:14 PM
RTF copters maker
South France
Joined Jan 2008
1,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariY View Post
Yes but in: /var/mobile/documents....

Don't you have /mobile/ in /var/?
Here are the folders...
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:15 PM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Kari,

Maximus
Using Windows 7, If you do a search for hj it comes up with the location of the files. The location all depends on where your main file is kept.

Mine is kept here C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\YS-X6\YS-X6 PC-GCS-V1.0\YS-X6 PC-GCS-V1.0\Hj

Rob
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Oct 15, 2012, 04:48 PM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robone View Post
Using Windows 7, If you do a search for hj it comes up with the location of the files. The location all depends on where your main file is kept.

Mine is kept here C:\Users\Rob\Downloads\YS-X6\YS-X6 PC-GCS-V1.0\YS-X6 PC-GCS-V1.0\Hj

Rob
But this is iPhone/iPad folder hierarchy right? Maximus have you had YSWifi.app running in your iPhone/ipad while flying?
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:13 PM
RTF copters maker
South France
Joined Jan 2008
1,186 Posts
Quote:
But this is iPhone/iPad folder hierarchy right? Maximus have you had YSWifi.app running in your iPhone/ipad while flying?
yes, it is IOS hierachy.
GCS runs perfectly on my Iphone (with hexacopter) or Ipad of client (with octo)...
But no hj folder anywhere !!!
On Android system, I found it immediatly !!!
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:21 PM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
My mistake. I saw someone mention a .exe file and I immediatly thought win 7.

Rob
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:08 AM
Armenia, Yerevan
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
The Zero update new firmware
ArturARM is offline Find More Posts by ArturARM
Old Oct 17, 2012, 09:35 AM
Armenia, Yerevan
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
I have update the new firmware, I clibrated all settings ,but my copter cannt fly stabil. Every time it fly to right or back(Real servo position Elevator begin change from pull1 to pull 6), that problem in all mode(manual,manual altitude, GPS) When I start motors and truttle is under 20% in date menu real servo position Elevator is in MP ; when the truttle is more 21%(23% copter in ground ) , the Elevator begin to change the pull1 and more pull9, I think it will be from motors electrical noise and unplug the motors power and but it is same.can anybody know whats problem?
X650 V4 MT3506 Funfly 18A 13x4.7 prop. YS-X6, 3S
Old Oct 17, 2012, 09:59 AM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturARM View Post
I have update the new firmware, I clibrated all settings ,but my copter cannt fly stabil. Every time it fly to right or back(Real servo position Elevator begin change from pull1 to pull 6), that problem in all mode(manual,manual altitude, GPS) When I start motors and truttle is under 20% in date menu real servo position Elevator is in MP ; when the truttle is more 21%(23% copter in ground ) , the Elevator begin to change the pull1 and more pull9, I think it will be from motors electrical noise and unplug the motors power and but it is same.can anybody know whats problem?
X650 V4 MT3506 Funfly 18A 13x4.7 prop. YS-X6, 3S
Which radio system do you use? And have you calibrated your radio with ground station software and see values are correct? If you try without props copter static on the ground, do you see elevator and aileron both servo values changing or only real servo values?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:04 AM
Armenia, Yerevan
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Quote:
Which radio system do you use? And have you calibrated your radio with ground station software and see values are correct? If you try without props copter static on the ground, do you see elevator and aileron both servo values changing or only real servo values?
using Futaba 8TG radio with S-Bus , calibrated many times , replaced even ESCs , and motors ,
ONLY REAL SERVO values changing itselfs when throttle more than 20%. it doesnt matter copter flying or on the ground , values always changing itselfs.
about 1 month the problem exists ,even ZERO's support couldnt find out reason, i have sent HJ file to them again, hope they can find the reason. I doubt FC has factory quality problem .
After-sale support is very important but it is too long my problem exist, before i had DJI WKM and it was very easy setup and fly without any problem , but this one 2 times i already crashed my props beacuse of FC,
Last edited by ArturARM; Oct 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 01:35 PM
Joined Feb 2012
620 Posts
Anybody tested YS-X6 with Xaircraft 650V4 ?
more than 1 month cannot fly stable , always drifting, moving front, back, left , right ?
i think some quantity produced with some hardware problems, recently this problem can be meet very often .
hdworld is offline Find More Posts by hdworld