SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Find More Posts by davehour
Puerto Rico, Guayama, Guayama
Joined Jun 2006
1,474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
Hey Dave, good to hear from you and nice to know you've still got your bikes, hope you have fun mate.
Hey Chris

Glad to hear from you too mate.

Yes, the bikes won't go anywhere but the street or dirt. And so my other toys which now I see they make us have fun.

I'll stay around here. Miss the talks and great things you post, Chris.
davehour is offline Find More Posts by davehour
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehour View Post
Hey Chris

Glad to hear from you too mate.

Yes, the bikes won't go anywhere but the street or dirt. And so my other toys which now I see they make us have fun.

I'll stay around here. Miss the talks and great things you post, Chris.
Nice words Dave, thanks. Speaking of posts, not sure if you've seen this latest vid I did when I went to the track in another town, it was great fun and the bike handled the track nicely. Enjoy if you haven't mate.
RC4 RCMX fun at Rocky RC track (5 min 58 sec)
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by TopDave
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
Nice words Dave, thanks. Speaking of posts, not sure if you've seen this latest vid I did when I went to the track in another town, it was great fun and the bike handled the track nicely. Enjoy if you haven't mate.
http://youtu.be/BdQCjbXs3D4
Nice editing as usual Chris! Best RC Bike vids on Earth
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Find More Posts by Guidoracer
United States, CA
Joined Nov 2004
3,350 Posts
Chris: Perfect track for that bike! And great driving, as usual. Another top-notch video — probably my favorite, so far.
Guidoracer is offline Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Nice editing as usual Chris! Best RC Bike vids on Earth
Thanks for the kind words Dave, I would have liked another few packs through the bike and some more footage of the rest of the track but I only had time for two packs after the meet before the shadows got too low. I guess some footage is better than none eh?
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Find More Posts by yamar6
Joined Aug 2005
661 Posts
Can't Waite to get my bike up and running couple parts I have to get and hook up
yamar6 is online now Find More Posts by yamar6
Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidoracer View Post
Chris: Perfect track for that bike! And great driving, as usual. Another top-notch video — probably my favorite, so far.
Thanks Lito, that's gotta be my favourite track for the bike so far for sure. The local club is moving to another location over the next few months, they are moving into the local mx track compound and are keen to try and get some rc bike racing going. It'll be interesting to see how the track shapes up and if it's suitable for this at all. I'm not sure they realise how tricky these bikes are on a track as it is though. There is plenty of room, a dedicated simple rc mx track would be cool. They've just put in a peewee track for the little guys, it'd suit the rc bikes except you can't see the whole thing. Oh at least the new track is finally going to be clay based, no more decomposed granite, whoo hoo.
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6 View Post
Can't Waite to get my bike up and running couple parts I have to get and hook up
Good luck with that.