HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2014, 04:55 PM
Joined Jul 2007
12 Posts
Discussion
hobbyzone corsair

I have been looking with great interest at the Hobbyzone F4U Corsair S with SAFE, but the reviews I have read are not very complimentary. Seems they have a problem with unwanted control inputs--mostly nose down, resulting in crashes. It appears that the RTF versions are the worst offenders. The BNF versions have much better reviews with only a few having problems. This kinda sounds like a problem with the Spektrum 4 ch transmitter may be the culprit, but Spektrum is a pretty good radio, so I would be somewhat doubtful of that. I would get the BNF anyway and use my Spektrum DX 6i. So, has anyone had any experience with this airplane? Or know if Hobbyzone has come up with a fix? Or any ideas on what the problem may be? Comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Holt
Holt is offline Find More Posts by Holt
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2014, 06:29 PM
Australia, QLD, Oxenford
Joined Oct 2010
2,206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt View Post
I have been looking with great interest at the Hobbyzone F4U Corsair S with SAFE, but the reviews I have read are not very complimentary. Seems they have a problem with unwanted control inputs--mostly nose down, resulting in crashes. It appears that the RTF versions are the worst offenders. The BNF versions have much better reviews with only a few having problems. This kinda sounds like a problem with the Spektrum 4 ch transmitter may be the culprit, but Spektrum is a pretty good radio, so I would be somewhat doubtful of that. I would get the BNF anyway and use my Spektrum DX 6i. So, has anyone had any experience with this airplane? Or know if Hobbyzone has come up with a fix? Or any ideas on what the problem may be? Comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Holt
Might get a better answer if you ask in the thread for the plane!!
Here.........http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2197924

LURCH
taz101 is offline Find More Posts by taz101