SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 12, 2012, 02:56 AM
N.W.
Joined Jun 2007
75 Posts
Discussion
Nitroplanes.com comuacation

I ordered a plane from Nitroplanes.com. I was excited and waiting for the plane, but soon got a email that the plane that was 'available' on their website was, "out of stock."
They said it would be 3 or 4 weeks and asked what I wanted to do. I responded by asking if they knew if it would be closer to 3 weeks, or 4 weeks? I also asked what was the chance I would wait 4 weeks and then be told I it would be a lot longer.

The answer was I had to tell them the answer to the question before they would answer my reply. The emails seem like the person is from china or something, they don't understand my messages. I got a good recommendation from a friend who's ordered from them several times before.

Anyone have experience with Nitroplanes.com when something was back ordered? What about email correspondence?

Chris.
happydog500 is offline Find More Posts by happydog500
to remove ads between posts
Old May 14, 2012, 03:06 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello happydog500,

Three to four weeks is a rough estimate. It could possibly take longer than 4 weeks. If you would like and can provide the order number, I can help you cancel the order or change the order out.

Thank you,
Danny V
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician
Old May 15, 2012, 01:26 AM
N.W.
Joined Jun 2007
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroTechnician View Post
Hello happydog500,

Three to four weeks is a rough estimate. It could possibly take longer than 4 weeks. If you would like and can provide the order number, I can help you cancel the order or change the order out.

Thank you,
Danny V
It's been almost two weeks already, I can wait one or two more. Was hopping to get the plane and not have to change the order.

An interesting situation I found. When I ordered, it was in stock. After I placed the order, I got the out of stock email. Went back to the site and the item was listed as "out of stock."
A couple days later I went to another website. This looked like a middle man web site. When I clicked on the link to the plane, it took me to nitroplanes. The plane was listed as "in stock" at $70 more. I think it's out of stock at my price, but in stock at $70 more. I got a discount from the sale price. Maybe they don't make enough or lose money so they don't want to sell me one at that price, but will sell one if I want to pay more.
Maybe at my price, they will not get it in for a long time so I order a different plane. This way they don't have to honor the lower price.
This is the reason for my questions.

Chris.
Last edited by happydog500; May 15, 2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 09:35 PM
N.W.
Joined Jun 2007
75 Posts
"NitroTechnician",

it's now been about 7 weeks and I get no reply from nitorplans. I can kind of see how you can go so long without getting the plane in, but why does Nitroplanes not answer an email from someone who orders from them?

Chris.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 01:54 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
386 Posts
What is the item number for the plane that your interested in? Let me see if I can find out whats holding up the item.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:03 PM
N.W.
Joined Jun 2007
75 Posts
Item#: 93A1403-1400-J3-Yellow-RTF-24G
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:40 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
386 Posts
Ok so I checked and it looks like we will no longer be carrying this model, if you have been charged for the plane I can have a refund processed for you.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie