New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 09, 2015, 11:13 AM
Find More Posts by lacombe
Joined Dec 2014
8 Posts
Help!
Calibration Compass EagleTree Vector - New Firmware

Hello People,

Someone would have a video and tips on how to perform recalibration of the compass of the new firmware versions EagleTree Vector? I and many others are having difficulties in performing the procedure. You start the calibration in phase 1 and to reach 100%, restart the 0% ... I have tried in various ways without success .. Does anyone have any tips or video showing the procedure? would be of great value to many friends. Thanks You.

Antonio
lacombe is offline Find More Posts by lacombe
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 09, 2015, 07:27 PM
Find More Posts by boceifo
United States, MO, Ozark
Joined Apr 2014
88 Posts
Had no problems with calibration. Mine is on a 450 sized quad frame and I just held it on the bottom and tumbled it all over making sure it was inverted also till it said 100%. then held the quad as it said in the manual and rotated it and it worked first try.
boceifo is offline Find More Posts by boceifo
Old Apr 13, 2015, 08:48 PM
Find More Posts by lacombe
Joined Dec 2014
8 Posts
Boceifo, lets take a doubt with you .. if possible .. the manual, first need the LED get stuck with the green LED, correct? for my is alternating between red and green .. After that, you just do what movements? for up and down, then turns inside out and does it again or get to do all lateral movements and doing spinning at the first stage ??
lacombe is offline Find More Posts by lacombe
Old Apr 13, 2015, 09:37 PM
United States, MO, Ozark
Joined Apr 2014
88 Posts
I will try to make a video tomorrow of how I did it. But this is how I did it. I used the screen to start the calibration. Then holding the quad from underneath, with the arrow pointing at me, I tumbled the quad in every direction I could including inverter, then with the arrow on the quad still pointing at me, I rotated my body with the quad, 360 degrees until it said complete. Worked on the first try. There is a video of my first flight in 2d hold with loiter. Also the rth works great too.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 04:43 PM
United States, MO, Ozark
Joined Apr 2014
88 Posts
vector calibration (1 min 6 sec)

Real quick video of how it worked for me. I did not look at the lights, just what was on the screen