SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:28 PM
SAB
United Kingdom, Inverclyde
Joined Jan 2007
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazjag View Post
Has it occurred to anybody outside the USA that you guys have a different distributor and whiles yours maybe be great, ours might be bad.. Those planes also maybe more popular where you live than here as well..That is a crazy thought I came up with..
I have had & still own several Sebart planes, very good design & build quality with excellent flying qualities.
In my experience Sebart planes are much more popular outside the US.
IMO there are 2 main reasons for this:
1) Availability, most model shops in the UK for example stock the Sebart line. In the US only a handful of suppliers & then shipping costs are quite expensive. Also promotion of the Sebart line in the US is significantly less.
2) Cost - much more expensive (+20 to +40%) in the US than other parts of the world, for example Europe & Singapore. Normally it's the other way for RC stuff (cheaper in the US). This is down to the prices set by the US distributor.

Steve
SAB is offline Find More Posts by SAB
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2013, 07:36 PM
Marietta GA.
Joined Jan 2011
338 Posts
That is true Steve...They are not very popular over here..They are kinda expensive, but not too bad..Out of 185 members in our club there was only one guy with one...You almost never see the 3D planes as Extreme Flight, 3DHS, and PA have that market..you see the larger pattern planes some..I see a few planes they sell in Europe that you can`t really get over here without a fuss. I`d like a YT Adrenaline..Same story...I could get the plane, but parts...I don`t care how well you can fly your gonna need wheels pants, cowls, and gear.etc..It just gets torn up after a bit.
mazjag is offline Find More Posts by mazjag
Old Mar 16, 2013, 08:35 AM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy
Joined Mar 2012
265 Posts
The problem is the some for USA products sold in Europe......
rosnik is offline Find More Posts by rosnik
Old Sep 12, 2013, 08:02 PM
milwaukee wi usa
Joined Nov 2000
200 Posts
hmmmmm.......i can't seem to find a stocking Sebart US dealer. aero-model has removed them from their site and f3a has no stock. any suggestions?? i'm looking for the wind s50.
TY
rbt
rbtgold is offline Find More Posts by rbtgold
Old Sep 12, 2013, 10:36 PM
Joined Jul 2011
126 Posts
Send an email to Thunder Power RC, they have the Wind S 50E and good news is they'll give you 40% as they are liquidating stock !...
Enjoy
flydynamics is offline Find More Posts by flydynamics
Old Sep 12, 2013, 11:11 PM
Joined Apr 2013
255 Posts
Thunder Power is selling their stock SebArt planes and parts at 40% of I pick-up two more planes last week.....I friend of mine tried for a 50E size today and they are out....he pickup a mig instead...

F3A Unlimited has already announced that they would talking the pattern stuff, I email Seb and he said the distributors for the rest of the line would be announced this month.

I have a few SebArt planes and while I didn't need any spare parts so far....they pretty much had all the parts that you could imagine in stock, so I guess the next Distributors will have the same. the quality of their Kit is pretty much the same has EF (same factory I'm told)
Dansy is online now Find More Posts by Dansy
Old Sep 21, 2013, 08:50 PM
Joined Jul 2008
43 Posts
I was wondering if thunder power is still giving 40% discount on the sebart lineup? I really want the wind s110 e pro! When I went to place my order, I could not get the discount code to work. It keeps saying that the discount/code is either no longer available or that it isn't being recognized. However, at the top of their webpage it clearly still says that all sebart planes are discounted 40%, and to just enter the code at checkout.

I tried calling (it was during business hours) and do not get an answer. No replies to my email either. .

Does anybody know? Not sure if they have just not taken that down yet, if they are now completely out of stock, or if I am doing something wrong? I've tried many times to get that code to work, but it always tells me the same thing.. That the code has either expired or not recognized.
Lifesaver is offline Find More Posts by Lifesaver
Old Oct 02, 2013, 11:33 PM
Joined Jul 2008
43 Posts
They are still 40% off. Great customer service too!
Lifesaver is offline Find More Posts by Lifesaver
Old Oct 08, 2013, 05:59 PM
United States, MA, West Bridgewater
Joined Mar 2002
182 Posts
I am looking for a yellow and black Angel 30 in the US. Anyone know of any?
Thanks
GMPheli is online now Find More Posts by GMPheli
Old Oct 09, 2013, 06:11 AM
17 years on RCG!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 1996
3,120 Posts
Hello everyone,

The new US/North American distributor for all SebArt products will be announced next week, and the first container that arrives in the next two weeks includes nearly all of the available models (including the Angel S 30E, Wind S 50E and more)! Keep any eye out here for the announcement:

https://www.facebook.com/SebArtRC

Jason M.
SebArt RC USA
www.SebArtRC.com
Jason M is offline Find More Posts by Jason M
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Jason M; Dec 20, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2013, 05:09 PM
17 years on RCG!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 1996
3,120 Posts
Hello everyone,

For those that might have missed the announcement, SebArt RC USA is now open! We have most models and spare parts in stock and ready to ship so if you're located in the US or North America and need any SebArt products please contact us at 702-724-0555, M-F from 11A-6P Pacific Standard Time, or by email at:

sales at sebartrcusa.com

Jason M.
SebArt RC USA
www.SebArtRC.com
Jason M is offline Find More Posts by Jason M
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Jason M; Jan 02, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 12:12 AM
STATUS TUNING
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Dec 2010
293 Posts
Definitely the cream of the crop.... love my SEBART planes.
STATUS is offline Find More Posts by STATUS
Old Jan 29, 2014, 05:05 PM
Hope is not a Strategy
Australia, VIC, Caroline Springs
Joined Apr 2011
1,465 Posts
I rank Sebart up there with EF, 3DHS in terms of quality, in the pattern market I would rank them higher. World pattern rankings you will usually see a few Sebart pro models in the top 10
Lojik is online now Find More Posts by Lojik
Old Jan 30, 2014, 07:18 PM
ltc
AMA 97737
United States, MA, Mendon
Joined Mar 2010
2,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS View Post
Definitely the cream of the crop.... love my SEBART planes.
^ + 1
The Miss Wind is always well received at any flying field.
Even the Stev S30e (trainer) attracts a lot of attention.

I was very happy that Jason M took over the Sebart line. They are too nice a plane to not have US availability IMHO.
ltc is online now Find More Posts by ltc
Old Feb 08, 2014, 03:58 AM
A geriatric flier
Australia, NSW, Braidwood
Joined Nov 2008
934 Posts
Wind S 50 spares are hard to find in Australia. I have just ordered some from Modelflight, who are the retail arm of the importer and they do not expect anything until June/July 2014. At present the only way to get spares is to buy a complete kit. With my luck at present I will need one.
Watdazit is offline Find More Posts by Watdazit