SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:36 AM
United States
Joined Jan 2013
22 Posts
Discussion
New guy here!

Hello all! I just opened an rcgroups account and am in the process of getting back into fpv. I had ordered the correct gear about a year ago, but had to sell due to a move. Now I am living in cape cod, MA and was seeing if there was anyone flying in this area that I could possibly bounce ideas off and enjoy the sport with. I'm still an amateur to this(flown 1 successful flight) but after much debate I have a finwing penguin on the way with other gear. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys!
Eyeinthesky1 is offline Find More Posts by Eyeinthesky1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:28 AM
Blacked out 350z - Texas
Joined Nov 2012
1,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeinthesky1 View Post
Hello all! I just opened an rcgroups account and am in the process of getting back into fpv. I had ordered the correct gear about a year ago, but had to sell due to a move. Now I am living in cape cod, MA and was seeing if there was anyone flying in this area that I could possibly bounce ideas off and enjoy the sport with. I'm still an amateur to this(flown 1 successful flight) but after much debate I have a finwing penguin on the way with other gear. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys!
Welcome back! Sorry, but I live in TX.
Wrice4 is offline Find More Posts by Wrice4