HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by LesUyeda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 10:08 AM
San Diego, California
Joined Dec 2004
3,389 Posts
Discussion
The Other Place

I have no idea what is going on. I have been "banned for life" for excessive spamming, and I have no idea what they are referring to; what they are considering spam; and I am blocked so completely, that I cannot even e-mail them to find out.

I know that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and that is apparently what has happened there. They have made a mistake in identity, and have eliminated any possibility of the injured party finding out what happened.

Very, very, very frustrating.

Les
LesUyeda is online now Find More Posts by LesUyeda
Old Aug 31, 2014, 09:15 PM
Joined Jan 2014
77 Posts
I have found moderators to frequently have extreme bias and overblown egos. They often ignore the rules for their buddies, and I had one go so far as to sucker me into reading his nasty and over the top response, and so cowardly as to not give me any recourse to respond.

I feel your pain, but you should probably just try to let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesUyeda View Post
I have no idea what is going on. I have been "banned for life" for excessive spamming, and I have no idea what they are referring to; what they are considering spam; and I am blocked so completely, that I cannot even e-mail them to find out.

I know that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and that is apparently what has happened there. They have made a mistake in identity, and have eliminated any possibility of the injured party finding out what happened.

Very, very, very frustrating.

Les
NakedHoof is offline Find More Posts by NakedHoof
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM
San Diego, California
Joined Dec 2004
3,389 Posts
Thanks. Some comfort to know that I am not alone, but I had made a number of good acquaintances over there. I will begin again.

Les
LesUyeda is online now Find More Posts by LesUyeda
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,880 Posts
Uh, what's the other place Les?

Jared
Displaced Californian in Hoosier World
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member