SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by malcabro racer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 03, 2013, 05:23 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragbikebam View Post
Im sure a good used one will come up for sale, I doubt if any new ones are left but you never know. Do you not have a Picco in any of your other bikes?
Well a course. Not that I like to flaunt but the SF509 does has it. But that one stays where it belongs.
malcabro racer is offline Find More Posts by malcabro racer
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2013, 06:01 PM
never stop building
Memphis, TN USA
Joined Apr 2009
936 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
oh yeah that's what im talking about! show me more but naked looks like you got some work to do to
dragbikebam is online now Find More Posts by dragbikebam
Old Sep 02, 2013, 01:30 PM
Joined Sep 2013
0 Posts
I am very intrigued and have thinking of starting to get into rc motorcycles. I qm a huge fan of motogp. What would you suggest for a quality starter bike and then a good bike to set a goal for? I am an avid rc truck runner now. Looking for something new
F3NIX22 is offline Find More Posts by F3NIX22
Old Sep 08, 2013, 09:40 AM
Joined Jan 2005
2,303 Posts
Dam sorry i saw this to late! But on the part of most if not all slide carbs.You CAN turn the arm that the throttle linkage attaches to in tne direction you need to make it fit properly. There is usually a set screw or a screw in back the you loosen up to do this.
swheels is offline Find More Posts by swheels