Old Aug 29, 2010, 04:27 PM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,944 Posts
Cool
RCGroups Badges For the asking

Ok guys, Someone started a thread last year saying that it would be cool if there were a way to know who from RCGroups they were running into at NEAT. I have a nice laser printer and I made these ID cards for a handful of guys last time around and it just wouldn't seem right if I broke tradition so if you want one for this year, drop me a line and I'll add you to the list...

I'll set it up with both your RCGroups username and your Name
MYC is offline Find More Posts by MYC
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 29, 2010, 05:57 PM
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,701 Posts
Dude ,could you make another one and I'll hook you up . You seen what it looked like at Bethpage right ? or just get me a another cover. Man , I'm so proud to wear mine thanks to you. I'm trying to have a banner made for my tent with the logo but it seems your Flag last year was the coolest. NEAT ain't the same without you bro. did you test what powered your plane to ground "After" the battery flew out . Awsome flying Man ! would have been pieces for me but CA does "WONDERS" ! would you agree ? I just rememberd ,I have a bunch of pics and video of last year but when returning home my PC to a dump. I'll dig them out and post them, if not to late and others want to see. Remember the silly bike ride down the flight line yelling RC groups ,getting everyone. I should post right ?
Cr@sh is offline Find More Posts by Cr@sh
Old Aug 29, 2010, 06:30 PM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,944 Posts
Dude, ur crazy and I can't wait to hang this year. If you need a new badge I'll print you a new one, otherwise I'm gonna go buy a bunch of those ID holders again. Just need to see how many ppl want one. As for the warhawk, it appears that the windmilling prop was sufficient to power the hextronic BEC I had. Say, you gonna bring that electric bike again? I saw another thread, looks like some guys are gonna race!
Old Aug 29, 2010, 07:36 PM
United States, GA, Lawrenceville
Joined Jun 2003
7,566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC View Post
Dude, ur crazy and I can't wait to hang this year. If you need a new badge I'll print you a new one, otherwise I'm gonna go buy a bunch of those ID holders again. Just need to see how many ppl want one. As for the warhawk, it appears that the windmilling prop was sufficient to power the hextronic BEC I had. Say, you gonna bring that electric bike again? I saw another thread, looks like some guys are gonna race!
Hey Mark -- You can please make one for me pal.. I hope you have no radio accidents this year. I didn't see you at bethpage.. I was on the other side with Terry.

Mark
livinma1 is offline Find More Posts by livinma1
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 29, 2010, 07:45 PM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,944 Posts
Ohh just reading that brought back bad memories of my 2.4 antenna wire hanging out in the breeze... This year the case is gonna be locked! Absolutely Mark, your badge will be waiting for you.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 07:46 PM
United States, GA, Lawrenceville
Joined Jun 2003
7,566 Posts
Quote:
Ohh just reading that brought back bad memories of my 2.4 antenna wire hanging out in the breeze... This year the case is gonna be locked! Absolutely Mark, your badge will be waiting for you.
Thanks Mark -- Are you bringing the kids again this year. I think its good to bring them.
livinma1 is offline Find More Posts by livinma1
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 29, 2010, 07:54 PM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,944 Posts
Not the littlest ones but we're gluttons for punishment and the older ones will be back AND we think alike. Between the camping comraderie and flying, Its good for them to be there.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 08:32 PM
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,701 Posts
Quote:
Cool .thanks and if you want to join the race ,I have one you can use because I own 2. Ya know ,let me kick in for the badge holders as my way of appreciating your effort.,or at least treat ya to dinner at the schoolhouse restaurant.
Cr@sh is offline Find More Posts by Cr@sh
Last edited by Cr@sh; Aug 30, 2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 09:54 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,070 Posts
Hey Mark,

I've still got my badge you made me from last year hanging safely on my parts board in the shop. I'll be wearing it again with pride again this year!!!

Rob
stangrob is offline Find More Posts by stangrob
Old Aug 30, 2010, 01:20 PM
When pigs fly rc
USA, NY, Chester
Joined Apr 2008
2,479 Posts
Id take one
rcrich is offline Find More Posts by rcrich
Old Aug 30, 2010, 09:07 PM
Oh - yeah, I meant to do that
Central NY
Joined Feb 2008
250 Posts
Hey guys cool idea, if not much trouble I would take one.

e_airman
e_airman is offline Find More Posts by e_airman
Old Aug 30, 2010, 09:31 PM
iflyerc
United States, CT, West Hartford
Joined Feb 2004
22 Posts
Yes thank you.

Well If E-Airman has one, than I just have to. He always one ups me. LOL.

Thank you MYC.

Dan Souza

dnsouza
dnsouza is offline Find More Posts by dnsouza
Old Sep 01, 2010, 12:32 AM
long island, miller place
Joined Sep 2009
75 Posts
last year was fun too bad about your radio tho gonna be a blast. to bad i cant find a 60amp esc i just droped 150 into my edge to get it ready for neat and a faulty esc arrived. im gonna try my best to find one by then. hopefully
mrkmotocross is offline Find More Posts by mrkmotocross
Old Sep 01, 2010, 07:51 AM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,944 Posts
Ok Guys,
So far we've got
Crash - Terry
livinma1 - Mark
rcrich - {Rich?}
e_airman - {???}
dnsouza - Dan
mrkmotocross - Arthur

For the guys with ??? near their names, could you verify/provide you real name too? please?
Old Sep 01, 2010, 02:52 PM
When pigs fly rc
USA, NY, Chester
Joined Apr 2008
2,479 Posts
rcrich Rich
rcrich is offline Find More Posts by rcrich