SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:09 PM
Joined Dec 2012
20 Posts
Discussion
World Tech Toys FUSION

Found this topic in a Google search --> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/newre...e=1&p=20348310 and am having the same issue.

I also have a World Tech Toys that I need to find parts for. Mine is Called a FUSION. The one in this post originally is a Carbon X. Between the 2 the body/frame design does not match but on mine the rotor blades/tail pieces are the same design as the Carbon X but are shaped differently and on mine its spaced further away from the tail blade. The box mine came in does not say Coaxial Rotor on the right side. The power switch is also on opposite sides.

For the 9053 that someone else mentioned in the topic, it has the same tail pieces and the spacing is the same as mine but they said "the blades are and inch longer" in the post and I notice the power switch again is on the opposite side.

Wondering if anyone here knows what my FUSION helicopter would be based off?

I need to find new canopy brackets and am wondering if http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-9053-VOLI...1#ht_933wt_906 would serve my purpose. I don't know if this piece comes in various sizes or is a one size piece.

Would still also be nice to know what mine is based off because if its the 9053 http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_sacat...ITATION&_sop=2 thats a nice list of parts but the blades arent the same design as mine so again IDK if the 9053 is my helicopter
Total RC NooB is offline Find More Posts by Total RC NooB
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:15 PM
Joined Dec 2012
20 Posts
Few more pics of my "FUSION"
Old Dec 23, 2012, 02:50 PM
Joined Dec 2012
20 Posts
Tried super glue but it didnt hold. Nobody here knows about --> http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-9053-VOLI...#ht_1048wt_814 ???
Old Dec 24, 2012, 07:22 PM
NAS Whidbey Island/Oak Harbour, WA
Joined Jul 1999
335 Posts
Thats a nice looking helicopter, especially with the narrow carbon blades.

I've not seen that one in my area stores/malls. Only thing similar is an "Interceptor" heli that everyone says avoid like the plague--no record of anyone even trying to mod it it seems that bad?

Wish you the best; might take a few days for someone to chime in on it. Forge ahead and try and adapt any & every mod discussed with similar models until you can get some performance.

What did you ned the super glue for? I didn't note a reference to a broken component in your write-up.
Spaaro is offline Find More Posts by Spaaro
Old Dec 25, 2012, 07:16 AM
Joined Dec 2012
20 Posts
The glue was for the plastic canopy mounts in the 1st picture I posted. I broke one of the blades yesterday. Gust gust of wind caught it on a low battery landing & took it into a metal street sign post. Ordered a pair of 9053 blades for replacement. Hopefully they work/fit. This thing has taken a beating. 1st airborne RC vehicle.
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:17 PM
Joined Jan 2013
3 Posts
I have the same helicopter in the mail as I type. This may be a dumb question (I am a noob, too), but what type of battery connector does it have? I was thinking of getting a couple of extra battery packs to to advantage of completely wind-free days, since there are so few of them.
Fnichols1 is offline Find More Posts by Fnichols1
Old Jan 04, 2013, 01:38 PM
Joined Dec 2012
20 Posts
So the blades of the 9053 fit this FUSION heli. Only difference is there is a outward notch on the new blades and Im guessing that has something to do with the top bar not hitting the blades. When I move the blades by hand sometimes they hit but I took it up yesterday and it lifts just as good as it did with the original blades and didn't hear any plastic striking but couldn't move it around because of the wind.

While I was waiting for the blades I also ordered a v911 4 channel single blade heli

Fnichols1: The battery connector can be seen in my 4th pic in the 1st post. Its the little white connector near the upper right of the picture with the red blue and black wires. The connector is a 3 pin.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 11:44 PM
Joined Oct 2014
1 Posts
i need a pic of were the antenna is soldered on the board...mine broke off
noenwarrior is offline Find More Posts by noenwarrior