HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2012, 01:05 PM
Joined Dec 2012
19 Posts
Discussion
Banana Habby Super Corsair - HELP!

Well, I'm yet another victim of the BH rip off! I stupidly ordered the Super Corsair instead of paying attention to this forum and now I'll have to spend hundres more to get it in the air (if it ever gets in the air). First of all, the retracts don't work at all. The sequencer is junk and the doors barely open. Then only one of the retracts will move at all. Of course, BH is nowhere to be found once you buy. Also, the wing retract regulator was disconnected in the box and I'm freaked out to even attempt to hook it up for fear it will fry. Does anyone know which way the wing motors are supposed to plug into this POS module to make it work without frying (gotta love the lack on any instructions)? There are 3 sets of 2 pins each (+ and -) but which way does it plug in? Also, I have a Spektrum DX8, does anyone know which channel the wings are supposed to work on? Again, big time regret for a great looking plane that has to be completely rebuilt to fly...no instructions...no product support...no customer support... no parts...etc., etc., etc. Well, I really only blame myself for being stupid! NEVER AGAIN! Any help from an actual person would be great, thanks!
mikejo2013 is offline Find More Posts by mikejo2013
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:05 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejo2013 View Post
Well, I'm yet another victim of the BH rip off! I stupidly ordered the Super Corsair instead of paying attention to this forum and now I'll have to spend hundres more to get it in the air (if it ever gets in the air). First of all, the retracts don't work at all. The sequencer is junk and the doors barely open. Then only one of the retracts will move at all. Of course, BH is nowhere to be found once you buy. Also, the wing retract regulator was disconnected in the box and I'm freaked out to even attempt to hook it up for fear it will fry. Does anyone know which way the wing motors are supposed to plug into this POS module to make it work without frying (gotta love the lack on any instructions)? There are 3 sets of 2 pins each (+ and -) but which way does it plug in? Also, I have a Spektrum DX8, does anyone know which channel the wings are supposed to work on? Again, big time regret for a great looking plane that has to be completely rebuilt to fly...no instructions...no product support...no customer support... no parts...etc., etc., etc. Well, I really only blame myself for being stupid! NEVER AGAIN! Any help from an actual person would be great, thanks!
Good afternoon mikejo2013.
Can I have your order number please? This will allow me to look into the issue further.
Thank you,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Dec 05, 2012, 12:37 PM
Joined Dec 2012
19 Posts
Banana Hobby Customer Support Case # 00045586, I have actually been contacted so I have to say thanks for getting to me. I'm waiting on confirmation that I'm getting a new PCB board (gear works, gear door circuit is dead). Maybe I spoke too soon...we'll see.
mikejo2013 is offline Find More Posts by mikejo2013
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:45 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Had my eye on that Corsair, And now I'll keep my eye on this thread as well as the outcome
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Dec 05, 2012, 11:38 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejo2013 View Post
Banana Hobby Customer Support Case # 00045586, I have actually been contacted so I have to say thanks for getting to me. I'm waiting on confirmation that I'm getting a new PCB board (gear works, gear door circuit is dead). Maybe I spoke too soon...we'll see.
Hello mikejo2013.
I am happy to hear that you are being assisted. Please keep me posted for any other issue(s) that you may encounter. I will also keep my eyes on your case for you.
- Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR