SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Jul 18, 2013, 10:30 AM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jul 2011
2,138 Posts
Question
Where's is my order?

So I spent some time ordering a set of Durafly Corsair retracts for a build. I'm near Chicago and the parts were in SF. I ordered them. used PayPal. I check the tracking and they are in Singapore. Why would my pats go to Singapore when I am a 4 hour flight from there? I shoulda recived them in 4 days! come one guys. Did I get confused and order from the SIngapore warehouse or do you ship everything literally worldwide? I ended up putting my build away since I can't do anything until I get the retracts in another probable 4 weeks.....

I sent a message thru Livechat and still have not recieved a massage back....3 days ago. This would be the 2nd and probably last order. Now with the website changed, I can't even access my order to further check to see where in the world my parts are.....

Come on guys. You wanna do business here, you gotta do better than that....I am very customer service related and so far your has been poor.

This is my 2nd order. Might be the last.....Thank yourselves for that.
JDMJim is offline Find More Posts by JDMJim
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Looks like you might be confused. Looks like you might have ordered them from the international warehouse as the ones in the US are backordered (then again, so are the foreign ones). They don't have any operations in San Francisco either. What are the parts specifically?

If you used Livechat, you would get a somewhat immediate response, not have to wait 3 days to get a response, since it's Live. Do you mean help desk? How has the new design of the website stopped you from checking your account, I can check mine and the status of my last order o/k.

HK doesn't monitor these threads for issues either. Best bet is livehelp, their help desk/ticket process, or their forums on their site.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jul 18, 2013, 01:17 PM
Joined Jul 2011
2,138 Posts
well, US warehouse showed one in stock. ordered it and it shipped from Hong Kong. so sometime next month my retracts will be here. I'm not mad, just trying to figure out where my stuff is. Which I now know. my account page won't load in Explorer but did on Chrome. therefore I now know what's going on.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 01:34 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
in all the years and all the threads on HK, I've never seen an item purchased from the US shipped from HK. In every instance I can recall, the OP hit the wrong button and purchased from overseas thinking they were buying from the US. Still not sure where San Francisco comes into play here? Try the Live Help button on the left when you sign in. Might take more than a minute or two but someone should be able to help you.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jul 18, 2013, 03:00 PM
Joined Jul 2011
2,138 Posts
as I said, I mustve made a mistake. oh well. I thought SF was where the US warehouse was.

moral of the story? be sure you are looking at the right warehouse.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 06:11 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMJim View Post
as I said, I mustve made a mistake. oh well. I thought SF was where the US warehouse was.

moral of the story? be sure you are looking at the right warehouse.
Dont feel bad, I did that the first time I ordered there as well. If you save your settings, it will be on the left side of the page for the warehouse selection. They actually just updated their site and have a guide that keeps popping up showing the navigation changes and how to select the correct warehouse.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Closed Thread