New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by jrstroh
United States, PA, Camp Hill
Joined May 2015
148 Posts
Dynam Grand Cruiser w/SAFE Rx Maiden Today

Finally got the right combination of time and weather here in the northeast to maiden my Dynam Cessna 310 today. All worked well on 2 short flights - only did 4 minutes to avoid possible loss of power on one motor. Looks like it will be OK to increase flight time to at least 6 minutes on the 2200 3 Cs. Gear and flaps combined on Aux 2 functioned flawlessly and landing with the tri-gear and full flaps was very smooth and uneventful (this is my first plane that is NOT a tail dragger).

I am using an Apprentice SAFE Rx with flaps and retracts combined on Aux 2 as this Rx only has one extra channel.

I was also waiting for the temp to get above 50 as I have heard about problems with Dynam retracts in colder weather and didn't want to take a chance first time out.
jrstroh is online now Find More Posts by jrstroh
to remove ads between posts