SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 13, 2013, 06:18 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jan 2010
255 Posts
Discussion
a few questions

Ok i have a few questions, and im going to revisit a topic which im sure people are really getting annoyed with (sorry). Ill get straight into it.

Firstly, what makes a 4k setup a "Professional" photography setup over say a 2k setup. I mean can i use the APM board over the DJI for professional photography? Also frames, can i use the copterframes octo frame or even hex frame over the cinestar 8 frame and via versa with the gimbals. I understand there might be a slight weight difference resulting in better flight times etc, however as far as image quality and stability, what is really the difference?

Now for a few questions.

I have a turnigy 9x, and i crashed my quad the other day which i am using for testing and configuration before flying my main photography and videography setup. For the first time in about 5 months, i flew at a different field and the tx/rx (turnigy9x) cut out. Now this was standard fw and i know that the 9x with stock fw does not support fail safe. So i had no fail safe configured.

Basicly, what do you (everyone with experiance) think of the 9x over the futaba or spektrum. I am going to flash the 9x with openER and install the FrSky DIY module and hopefully allow some kind of fail safe.

Lastly, can i configure my radio fail safe that when i loose signal, the ch5 PWM defaults to RTL (return to land) and the baby returns to its takeoff position.

Basicly today scared the s*** out of me, and i dont want my 2k or 4k gear falling to the ground from 1000ft.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
onlinegamesnz is offline Find More Posts by onlinegamesnz
to remove ads between posts