HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old May 19, 2013, 10:02 PM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval View Post
No, because no one has proved it was spite and bullying, beyond saying so. As for records on RCG, it was trolling.
Odd that, it wasn't just about 'spite and bullying' when you were in the middle with your subjective opinions. Remember this reply to one of your early posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
If anyone had sent you even a fraction of the emails that I received from David over a period of several months then, based on your own past performance, you would have been screaming blue murder and starting multiple threads in Site Chat and SSC claiming that you were the victim of "cyberbullying", "gaslighting", "dogpiling" and all the other nonsense. Oh, hang on, you already did that, even without having received any such emails.

David, aka supertiga aka wildmanwillie and a number of other IDs is a banned ex-member here. If he shows up, and I notice, then I'll be bringing that to the notice of the site administration, as I have done so with this latest duplicate ID.
unless you know what level of effort wmw put into that, you simply have NO objective reality to base an opinion upon, and are arguing against it from a solely subjective position.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2013, 10:05 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2009
9,375 Posts
"Facts"? On the internet? That's good for a giggle.
arbilab is offline Find More Posts by arbilab
Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2013, 10:50 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab View Post
"Facts"? On the internet? That's good for a giggle.
Facts are apparently what some one else said. Quoting it makes more so fact. Lol
Metieval is offline Find More Posts by Metieval
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 19, 2013, 11:04 PM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval View Post
Facts are apparently what some one else said. Quoting it makes more so fact. Lol
So, you claim leccy is telling lies?


I actually remember when the email thing was happening. I received some cryptic emails from WMW, but nothing like what leccy claims to have received. But, I do NOT disbelieve leccy about what he received, given what I did receive.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2013, 11:46 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Leccy, isn't the topic either.

So, Leave it at the dictionary definition of fact.
Metieval is offline Find More Posts by Metieval
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 20, 2013, 03:44 AM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,198 Posts
It's all about credibility. Leccy has >13 years of totally credible posts. I challenge anyone to show otherwise. Show just one example. "Just the facts, ma'am."

On the other hand, WMW (and all his aliases) has a well documented history of lies, facts that can't be disputed.

This info isn't new, it's been presented in this thread and many, many others. And repeatably ignored by those whose "unique" agenda it doesn't fit.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Last edited by CoastalFlyer; May 20, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2013, 04:39 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,270 Posts
So, I take it that there has still been no IP match?
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2013, 04:43 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
But, I do NOT disbelieve leccy about what he received, given what I did receive.
I think that is a wise course. AFAIK, Leccy would not lie about PM's that he had received.

I do not see the correlation in the posts that he does, but that does not necessarily prove him wrong.
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2013, 05:38 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
So, I take it that there has still been no IP match?
It hasn't been mentioned - but that also is an easy thing to "alter".

Without the match it will take a meltdown/rule violation, which in the past has happened repeatably. People who play those silly games just can't seem to help themselves.

I've also received multiple vile emails from several of his past "identities" - so I just shutdown my email access. Those who want/need to contact me, know how.

What I still find fascinating is there also has not been a denial.

Quote:
I do not see the correlation in the posts that he does, but that does not necessarily prove him wrong.
I see it, but only after leccy & at least 1 other brought it up. Once that was done, the "signature" was very clear. Just far too many "coincidences".

leccy is a very bright guy with a tremendous memory and misses little. In addition, not once have I ever read anything he's written that isn't the truth. That's in well over a decade and many thousands of posts.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Last edited by CoastalFlyer; May 21, 2013 at 02:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2013, 08:31 AM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalFlyer View Post
II've also received multiple vile emails from several of his past "identities" - so I just shutdown my email access. Those who want/need to contact me, know how.
Say no more




Thanks for the update.
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Attention: D.p.c.p pilots/members(rule change) Lee777 Electric Plane Talk 0 Apr 07, 2013 10:44 PM
Discussion The 'living' constitution vs logically valid rule of law MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 208 Mar 30, 2013 02:32 PM
Discussion What's a good rule of thumb for power system BoneDoc Electric Heli Talk 11 Mar 03, 2006 07:39 PM
Old electric rules still good? Arbo Electric Plane Talk 7 Jul 04, 2005 03:55 PM