Old Jun 27, 2012, 12:27 AM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Bug
RCG Plus "blog link" doesn't update

RCG Plus Bug:
I noticed that even though I changed title of my post in my blog, the "latest blog entry" link at the bottom of my post still contains the previous title. Shouldn't be something of a dynamic link and update if I change it?
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2012, 01:15 AM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,414 Posts
Yes it should. This was already added to the bug list after we saw the same comment in the RCG Plus forum. Thanks for letting us know.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
Old Jun 27, 2012, 01:23 AM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbourke View Post
Yes it should. This was already added to the bug list after we saw the same comment in the RCG Plus forum. Thanks for letting us know.

Jim
Ok cool, thanks Jim. I wasn't sure if I should continue posting in both places, or if the admin/techs were watching the bug thread I made over there.
Shall I'll post future bugs there only then?

-Gary
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 27, 2012, 01:30 AM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,414 Posts
If you are reporting a bug that the general users see, like this one, then it makes sense to report it in Site Suggestions / Complaints. If you are reporting a bug that only affects RCG Plus users, then the RCG Plus forum makes the most sense.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator