HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by dumb_thumbs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:31 PM
wrong descision, wrong time
United States, WA, Maple Valley
Joined Sep 2010
502 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Verizon Droid Charge 4g phone

I have a Verizon Droid Charge 4g phone I'd like to trade for whatever you got. This phone typically goes for about $75 on ebay. It is for Verizon only, and has a clean ESN. It runs Android 2.3 (gingerbread). It has a small crack on the front bezel (shown in pictures) which has absolutely now impact on the function of the phone. It has scratches on the back, and some almost completely unnoticeable scratches on the screen (to see them I had to hold it up to the light and look closely). You will get it with the latest factory ROM, ready to setup. I'm also including a 32GB microSD card and a charger.

For the DLG pilots, it runs F3K master w/o any issues.

Things I'm interested in trading for:
DLG parts - tails, fuselages, servos etc.
FPV equipment - cameras, video TX/RX, etc.
Micro RTF or BNF airplanes
FrSky recievers (what is compatible with the latest transmitter module)
FlySky recievers

Or, if you need a phone let me know what you have.

PM me with any offers.

-Heath
dumb_thumbs is offline Find More Posts by dumb_thumbs
to remove ads between posts