SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 08:27 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Aug 2012
1,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiowa mech View Post
Is this not an apm issue? I'd like to use all resources available. The person there that answered did not fully understand the question. If you don't have answers the please allow some one else to answer instead of making in unnecessary comments thank you.
It's not an unnecessary comment. Cross posting is not acceptable here and can get you banned. Sorry if you don't like that, I am just trying to help you avoid upsetting other users.

And if other members follow the rules they won't even attempt to answer your question here.
mpjf01 is online now Find More Posts by mpjf01
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:35 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Sep 2013
792 Posts
Quote:
Is this not an apm issue? I'd like to use all resources available. The person there that answered did not fully understand the question. If you don't have answers the please allow some one else to answer instead of making in unnecessary comments thank you.
The term APM can be used both to describe the board (same in all case) and the software running on it

This thread in particular (even if not entirely clear from the name), specializes in multicopters. The software for multicopters is completely different from the one for planes, and the majority of the people here has never used the arduplane configurations

So asking plane questions here will not get any answer, very likely, and the suggestion to use the proper thread is appropriate...
robca is offline Find More Posts by robca
Old Today, 12:43 PM
United States, NY, Farmingdale
Joined Dec 2003
179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmavr8 View Post
Thanks but mine also flies fine. The issue only appears when landed. No biggie.
Glad to hear it's sorted out
Falcon26 is offline Find More Posts by Falcon26
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Jul 2012
633 Posts
Quote:
Check out the RCG rules here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php?do=post

The text for the cross posting rule is copied below. It probably comes down to the number of users that report a post to decide if cross posting is causing a problem. Most people don't like it so there will be some, possibly a lot, that report it. Arguing with people that point this out just risks being reported as a troll.

"Posting the same content in multiple posts. Note that moderators only act on cross-posts that cause a problem, and often choose not to issue any warnings, instead choosing to move, merge, or close threads to resolve the situation."
Robert_AU is offline Find More Posts by Robert_AU
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Joined Jan 2013
20 Posts
Ok I get.
Kiowa mech is online now Find More Posts by Kiowa mech