New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 25, 2015, 01:34 PM
Find More Posts by exf3bguy
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Oct 2011
1,006 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decathlon14 View Post
So I've got a 3dhs 74" edge, would that qualify for IMAC?
Absolutely yes. I flew in a contest last weekend and one young man flew the basic class with a Parkzone T-28. For basic anything you can fly through the sequence is legal. Your Edge would be fine and has the potential to win basic and sportsman. The key would be setup and practice. Most new guys I see flying their first contest have one thing in common, too much control surface throw. spend some time getting the airplane dialed in. If anyone needs assistance we can open a new thread and start a trimming 101 there. Once the airplane is trimmed get a helper and have them read through the judging criteria and memorize your sequence. Then have them take notes as you practice. Review the notes after each flight and implement changes.
exf3bguy is offline Find More Posts by exf3bguy
to remove ads between posts