New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2016, 03:25 PM
Find More Posts by kenwagner
Joined Jul 2016
1 Posts
Discussion
rx5808 pro diversity nano board

Howdy .I am building a rx5805 pro diversity with nano board from sheaivey site and have several fake nanos and 3 new boards from oh park .Two 5808 rx, nano board 3 switches .My questions are when I go to the site there isnt any build pictures showing both sides of the receiver .Im building the simple nano dual version without the miniature screen attached . Is there no video showing a brief assembly ,how to load what code from where . Im starting to use the arduino sketch , and worked in missile electronics when I was young , little back-ground .I havent seen any real shots of the dual diversity version and assume it will be programmed through the 8-pin serial connector on the nano board ?So I solder on all the parts ,then do what from there ? Is there 1 complete piece of code or whatever Im supposed to put in the arduino sketch ? I do have the arduino sketch and a standalone avr programmer but I think I saw no code stuff required ,does it operate withe pre-insalled blink on nano . All fair questions for a newb .Picures , vido clips and advice accepted freely . Thanks , Ken
kenwagner is offline Find More Posts by kenwagner
Last edited by kenwagner; Jul 22, 2016 at 03:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts