HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2014, 11:15 PM
United States, NJ, Hillside
Joined Feb 2014
295 Posts
Discussion
feeling some type of way...not cool

So I placed a order at HP.com, for 138.00. I placed this order on February 28, friday, now I did place the order after the normal business hour's, and I understand that, Saturday and Sunday are not business days. So yesterday (march,5) I get a email saying that my has shipped and I received my tracking information, I also placed another order yesterday, which I placed before they were closed and it shipped the same day. But the order I placed on the 28th did not get processed until the 5th, so therefore they took the money out of my account on the 5th, I did not have the proper funds in the bank to cover the whole 138.00 order, so now I have a overdraft + the overdraft fee to payback to the bank. now I understand that I placed the order on a friday after business hours, and that sat- Sun they are closed. I called customer service and they said the reason why they didn't take the money out either Monday or Tuesday was because they messed up my shipping label. (-_-)..... So now there mistake is goi g to cost me $70+ dollars. I know the bank or hobbypartz will not pay me back. But I think I should be renbersed, in some type of way, because when you look at the situation, its there fault that my account was overdrafted.

Has this ever happened to any body else, what are you guys thoughts on this situation should I push for action??????
abgolden is offline Find More Posts by abgolden
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2014, 12:05 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
392 Posts
PM replied.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Last edited by RaidenCharlie; Mar 07, 2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old Mar 07, 2014, 01:49 PM
United States, NJ, Hillside
Joined Feb 2014
295 Posts
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
PM replied.
bank statement
abgolden is offline Find More Posts by abgolden