HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 04, 2012, 01:08 PM
Watch for flying foam!
Las Vegas, NV.
Joined May 2009
381 Posts
I tried to fly my wing yesterday with no luck. I had it balanced perfectly but it kept rolling right when I throttled up. I have my motor mounted like Jwonni posted a while back but think I need to shim my motor to one side (left side?) to stop it from rolling. I tried throwing the wing up with no power and it glided perfectly down to the grass. It only rolled when throttle was applied.

On another note, This appears to be a strong wing. I crashed it in the grass about 5 times with no damage at all.
Captain Ron is offline Find More Posts by Captain Ron
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2012, 08:26 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Hatboro Pa.
Joined Feb 2005
837 Posts
Ordered mine Dec 15th and NOTHING has arrived yet. I am throwing the towel on this. I am sure it never shipped.
Yellowspider is offline Find More Posts by Yellowspider
Old Apr 01, 2012, 08:11 PM
Watch for flying foam!
Las Vegas, NV.
Joined May 2009
381 Posts
Mine took a loooong time too but I got it. I haven't seen Diego post here in a while so I hope he didn't abandon his wing sales.
Captain Ron is offline Find More Posts by Captain Ron
Old Dec 15, 2012, 07:41 PM
Joined Aug 2011
55 Posts
Avislogeid's flying wing

I ordered one of these on 7/11/12, from the website. I did receive an email from Diego stating that it had been sent, but did not keep the email. I paid with Paypal. I am hopeful that the wing will still arrive. I have today raised a dispute with Paypal for non receipt of the goods. It will pay to keep in mind that Paypal only allows 45 days in which to lodge a dispute. If you pay by Paypal, (and everybody should) then make sure you lodge a dispute within the 45 day time frame. I usually lodge disputes after about 42 days. I have lodged three disputes in the last four weeks for non receipt of goods from China, and when the goods finally arrive after 8 weeks or so, it is a simple matter to cancel the Paypal dispute, with no effect on anyone.

Also, since ordering this wing, I have purchased two wings from Hobbyking, one the Wing Z28, with a wingspan of 850mm, and the Falcon with a wingspan of 1350mm. Both of these wings are around the $30 mark, but postage is on top of that.

Both of these wings, when set up with the correct CG, are brilliant flyers, and suitable for learners, but I stress that the COG needs to be spot on, and they need about 2 or 3 degrees of up elevator to fly level.

I love these flying wings, as the require only two servos, and are very easy to build and install electrics, also very relaxing to fly.

Dave.

Dave
suzygs1000 is offline Find More Posts by suzygs1000
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:26 PM
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined Apr 2006
372 Posts
it says "ORDER-->RECEIVE-->PAY", but the link ask you to pay first, and there is a whole bunch of dispute / late receipt stuff around.
modelerchina is offline Find More Posts by modelerchina
Old May 25, 2013, 02:39 AM
Joined Dec 2009
0 Posts
Ordered and payd for awing.

I ordered one wing and payd by paypall.
But it is a year ago and received nothing.
Send him some emails but there was no reactions from him.
rednex68 is offline Find More Posts by rednex68
Old May 29, 2013, 12:47 PM
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Aug 2012
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlisogeid View Post
thanks friend, please email me with your full address: avlisogeid@yahoo.com

Diego
Quote:
yes friend, I was so busy packing and sending all flying wings on time, including the yours. thanks. Diego
Quote:
...that's true my friend. I like to try new ways to sell from my country.
regards. Diego
Never trust anyone who refers to you as "my friend"
Indetrucks is offline Find More Posts by Indetrucks