HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2013, 08:57 PM
Tampa,Fl
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Jan 2007
1,383 Posts
Discussion
Great Day in Apopka !! TANGERINE

Well, the weather was great. Some of us had some mishaps. Some had catastrophic results. But overall it was a great Day. I managed to bring home 2nd in 424 behind James Barr 1st. But I didn't mind James being 1st because i was his caller. he also got fast time of I think 1:21.
Dale 813 is offline Find More Posts by Dale 813
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2013, 07:19 AM
Liberty, SC
United States, SC, Liberty
Joined Dec 2012
9 Posts
Tangerine

I want to thank Dale Harwell for being my caller yesterday at the Tangerine race. It was our first time as team mates. Dale did an excellent job especially since this was only his 5th race ever. His heart is in pylon racing and predict that he will only continue to improve.

There was some turn light issues but Gary Sr. got the problems solved.

Weather was great. About 85 degrees and are expected to be the same today.

My daughter and grand kids live in orlando and I was blessed to have all of them come out and cheer me on. I'm not racing today because I want to spend more quality time with them before going back to SC tomorrow.

James Barr
rcpilot45 is offline Find More Posts by rcpilot45
Old Dec 08, 2013, 08:32 PM
Tampa,Fl
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Jan 2007
1,383 Posts
Hey, thank you James for the kind words. I think calling is almost as fun as Racing. The same results happened today for the guy I called for I called for Scott Smith in 424. He Won 1st and got fast time. But he is a Expert so no hardware for him.

Unfortunately, I became the Cut Judges favorite target today.
Dale 813 is offline Find More Posts by Dale 813
Old Dec 09, 2013, 05:27 AM
Powder Springs, GA
Joined Oct 2008
321 Posts
Yes, You guys and all the rest were great. We got five rounds both days even with the delay on Sunday. I hope tp see everyone at Mulberry the weekend of March 22nd, 2014
I Marauderer is offline Find More Posts by I Marauderer