HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 13, 2014, 08:45 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hey you guys. How was your weekend?
AMA Expo was fun and it was awesome seeing the cool stuff there.
Pete and Banana Hobby had a good run, but eventually, people move on. It was wonderful working with him and we will see him again.
We are expecting more shipments coming in soon. We had recently received a shipment on the same week of Christmas, another one is coming in about 2 weeks, and we're looking at one more in Early February 2014. Stay tuned. - Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2014, 01:55 AM
Eye in the Sky
Joined Sep 2013
355 Posts
Can not say anything bad against Banana Hobby. I have always received great service and great products. And as a matter of fact watching Pete on You Tube is what got me back into the hobby just last year 2013.

I buy from an array of online Hobby Stores, there is only one small little hobby shop here and they carry very little and it is Traxxas and Hobby Zone products and everything has to be ordered. So buying online is a must.

I have purchased from Banana Hobby, Motion RC, Nitro Planes, XHeli, Hobbypartz,Hobby people, NitroRCX and of course Hobby King and a few other places and one even Amazon.com. They have good products and parts on sale allot, just depends on what you have and need.

I dare say Banana Hobby like many places are going through transition, having to train people and get help and keep their products Moving. Pete always flew with his Dad and to me always represented himself and the planes he flew in a professional manner. Again had it not been for his video's I probably would not have gotten back into the Hobby.

I buy allot of products from Nitro Planes and have bought many from Motion RC and Hobby King.As I stated I have never had an issue with any Hobby Shop I have ever dealt with.

Everyone deserves a chance and time to sort things out..if Banana Hobby were to fold, it would be a shame, but I honestly do not think that is going to happen. I believe people just simply do not understand business and things change and people move on. It is what it is.

So unless it is seen, I simply do not believe that is what's happening, it is just a Family Run Company going through a transition and many moving parts have been disrupted and now it needs to be repaired before it can run smooth. That's Business.

Hopefully it can get sorted out, all anyone can do is try and support them when you can and if you feel you can't then don't it's that simple. I for one hope they get sorted out and start running smooth and iron out the issues and get back to selling and manage the customer service as professionals , like Pete did His video's.

I for one hate to see him Gone and not making video's........

that's my say....and yes i to have that freedom to give it.
HGhost is offline Find More Posts by HGhost
Old Jan 30, 2014, 02:20 AM
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Sep 2013
2,804 Posts
Never had a problem either but I haven't been around but a couple years. If I get bad service I will give a couple of chances to make it right. If I get blown off, I never go back and I tell everyone why
BeavisUSMC is offline Find More Posts by BeavisUSMC
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)