HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 01, 2013, 02:30 AM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia / UK visits
Joined Jan 2010
7,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tug View Post
Well it seems like the gas Solentlife blended for us in the caribbean really sucks or at least it aint as good as the rum, because i can assure you it aint gonna last 2yrs i dump my fuel and start in 2 pulls happy with that done deal.
I'm restricted by client confidence but can tell all that there is NO true gasoline sold through pumps anymore. It has been blended product for years.
Gasoline will not last 2years and remain as first day quality - impossible. The additives used to correct quality parameters are not that stable!

There are man y examples if people with small engines having trouble with old gasoline.... usual solution is to mix down with new stock.

Nigel
solentlife is online now Find More Posts by solentlife
to remove ads between posts