HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:30 PM
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,225 Posts
Discussion
Banana Hobby Autumn "Sale"??

Sure did not see any significant discounts when I clicked on the Autumn Sale link on their home page. Every model I was interested in was the same price on this sale as it usually is without any special promotion........the very vast majority of models listed appeared to be at their normal discounted price.

I guess we will have to wait two months to get a good deal on Black Friday.....

BH, let me and others reiterate. RC Groups members do not want to get the news on deals on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media EXCEPT for this web site.....

Cultivate your customer base here on RCG and don't force us to go to other social media services to get specal deals.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Thomas B; Sep 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2012, 05:26 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2006
1,272 Posts
The new Super Sky Surfer has been advertised on their site for a month or so now.

I found it was also on this "Autumn Sale" section.

The prices on the "Autumn Sale" section, are the same as they were (and are) on the non-sale section.

Is there any reason to think prices will be lower for Black Friday? Have they had actual lower prices on previous Black Fridays?
Little-Acorn is offline Find More Posts by Little-Acorn
Old Sep 28, 2012, 06:07 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Autumn Sale

Hi Thomas B! RCG-exclusive deals are certainly in the works! As for the Autumn Sale, the discounted prices seem very decently and competitively set. Please feel free to check out the full listing for perhaps something you may like and at the right price! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Sep 28, 2012, 06:21 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Joined Jun 2000
14,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
The new Super Sky Surfer has been advertised on their site for a month or so now.

I found it was also on this "Autumn Sale" section.

The prices on the "Autumn Sale" section, are the same as they were (and are) on the non-sale section.

Is there any reason to think prices will be lower for Black Friday? Have they had actual lower prices on previous Black Fridays?
Historically, BH has had some pretty good discounts on models on Black Friday. I think I have ordered models two out of the last three years on that day.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Old Sep 28, 2012, 06:24 PM
Electric Coolhunter
Joined Jun 2000
14,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi Thomas B! RCG-exclusive deals are certainly in the works! As for the Autumn Sale, the discounted prices seem very decently and competitively set. Please feel free to check out the full listing for perhaps something you may like and at the right price! Thanks! -Seba
I did look at the full listing. I only saw a very few models with new discounts. the vast majority appeared to be the same old prices as they have been.....pretty misleading to put most of the models into the sale page at their normal prices.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel
Old Sep 29, 2012, 12:37 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
7,938 Posts
Im waiting for Free Shipping or the 20% off coupon
Mikemynameis is offline Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:56 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hello Pilots.

Please visit our website at http://www.bananahobby.com/sale-products.html to see what is currently on sale at this time. We would like to also inform you that we will also be having a Fall special on selected trucks and boats, which will be posted on our website shortly.

Have a wonderful evening!

Thank you,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:37 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler View Post
Im waiting for Free Shipping or the 20% off coupon