BadPilot
United States, IL, Downers Grove
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
Discussion
RC Timer communication w/Nina or Frank

I receive an email saying their new web-site is now open:

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php

The prices seem good but has anybody ever shopped there before or actually receive a product? Below is the copy of the email I received.
Thanks

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RC Timer Servo Power Model Co.,Ltd

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Nina, From RC Timer Servo Power Model Co., Ltd, our Official Website has been opened:www.rctimer.com

We will provide the highest quality, best service, lowest price for you, if in the RC Timer purchase of any product, within 2 months of any quality problems, we have a new replacement free of charge to you.

RC Timer Power Model Co., Ltd, was established in 2003 in Shenzhen city, Guangdong Province , China as a professional manufacturer for R/C accessories of model toy's applications. As a master in hobby industry, we always do our best to improve our designs concepts & manufacturing technologies. We offer a wealth of manufacturing experience & technology with the expertise acquired over the past 5 years. We are constantly enhancing our R/C EQUIPMENT and ourselves according to the professional suggestions offered by our respect customers, in order to bring superior and innovative products to the customers from all over the world.

Sincerely Yours,

Nina

MSN: rctimer@gmail.com
badpilotto is offline Find More Posts by badpilotto
Last edited by badpilotto; Mar 05, 2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Change to the title
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2009, 10:48 PM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
Update for everyone. This company is saying all shipping is free.

John
Old Oct 04, 2009, 12:51 PM
LI, NY,
Joined Oct 2008
1,961 Posts
Free shipping or $2.00 for a tracking #. The prices look very good. They have the good deans connectors with the grips.

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?app=goods&spec_id=85

This is prolly not a good week to order as they are on a week long holiday.
reacher10 is offline Find More Posts by reacher10
Old Oct 04, 2009, 04:59 PM
LI, NY,
Joined Oct 2008
1,961 Posts
I sent them an email asking if they were on holiday still and Nina got right back to me and said they are back to work as of the 4th.

I'm going to order some stuff and give them a shot.
Old Oct 05, 2009, 01:38 AM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
reacher10,

I think this is the same company that used to (or maybe even still does) sell items on EBay. I might have used them before but cannot remember because I order stuff from sooo many companies. Please post how the order goes....

Thanks

John
Old Oct 05, 2009, 08:44 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
940 Posts
Ordered a few extensions, switches and a few of those FailSafe units. They do add 3.5% for PayUpPal fees but the shipping was free. They say the order will ship within 24hrs.

They have ten 900mm (about 3ft) twisted heavy duty JR extensions for $11.99 and 600mm (just under 2ft) for $8.99. Heavy duty JR or Futaba switches w/built in charge jack for $3.50. Good prices!

Regards,
Xwing
xwingnut is offline Find More Posts by xwingnut
Old Oct 05, 2009, 12:21 PM
LI, NY,
Joined Oct 2008
1,961 Posts
It turns out I found a motor at Atlanta Hobby that should work for my plane so I ordered from there instead, however the prices look very good with this vender and in the future I will order from him.
Old Oct 07, 2009, 02:14 PM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
reacher10,

Thanks for the update. I was just looking who has already conducted business with them to find out how it all worked out. Yes their prices look really good almost too good for free shipping.

John
Old Oct 07, 2009, 02:15 PM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
xwingnut,

Please post how your order works out.

Thanks

John
Old Oct 07, 2009, 03:06 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,548 Posts
I just placed an order for about $50 with them. We'll see. It cost me about $3 in shipping.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 07, 2009, 04:16 PM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
HappyKillmore,

Thank you! If I was not in the middle of moving back to the U.S. from Europe I would have ordered from this company. Someone had to be the guinea pig. LOL
Thanks

John
Old Oct 07, 2009, 07:21 PM
Suspended Account
Brunswick, OH
Joined Nov 2005
5,548 Posts
I also just tried BidProduct.com. I've always liked their prices but realized the downside to ordering from them. You have to add $3 to every item for shipping. So I found that ordering things like servo extensions and servos not to be a very good deal from BidProduct. Corona RX and cheap ESC's are still a great deal.
HappyKillmore is offline Find More Posts by HappyKillmore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 07, 2009, 09:08 PM
United States, TX
Joined Dec 2002
300 Posts
I ordered a 2212-6 motor/30A ESC combo from them on Ebay ~6 months ago and received the order surprisingly quick, motor/ESC have been flawless, wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
gdenton3 is offline Find More Posts by gdenton3
Old Oct 08, 2009, 02:52 AM
BadPilot
Joined Nov 2007
1,705 Posts
Ahhhhaaaa another guinea pig! I guess I spoke too soon.
gdenton3, I wanted to check out the companies new online store Ebay really doesn't count because they have their own set of rules for commerce.
Thanks anyhow.

John
Old Oct 08, 2009, 01:00 PM
USA, TN, Dickson
Joined Dec 2003
222 Posts
ESC Ordered

Guys'

I ordered a 40 A brushless esc from them maybe a week ago and it's here and looks great. I think it was about 20 bucks or so on e-bay? The only problem I have is being new to electric planes and all the wires going to the esc to the motor being black, so I'm not sure just how to hook it up. Can someone with more time with electrics help me out on what wire goes where? I'd hate to burn the esc up because I hooked it up wrong to the motor. As far as the product and shipping everything looks good to me.

Thanks,
Ben
Ben Morrow is offline Find More Posts by Ben Morrow