Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 14, 2014, 08:46 PM
Father & Son Crashing together
United States, NC, Hickory
Joined May 2014
24 Posts
Help!
Flusrated Turbo Beaver Owner...

Plane was put together nicely, received in trade.

Set up rim Fire 300, 10esc, digital savox all the way around, I have 800mah 11.1 square cube shape, seems heavy, then I have an eflite 600mah 7.4 long narrow battery...
I have 8-3.8prop on 11.1, stuffed up in middle hole...............and pulls to left badly and seems very tail heavy I can only fly in hover position and get to turn with rudder....Seems to have to fly fast to have a good roll rate, then with higher speeds seems very squirley.

On the 9-3.8prop with 600mah 7.4 velcroed horizonal (long ways) over factory battery hole seems to do a little better but stil has the tail always sagging so bad the manuevrs are sloppy and slow....

Can someone show pics on how they have everything placed on the bottom of there Twisted Hobbies beaver.... 125% rates with 20% expo

Battery size placement, prop size, maybe rate and expo examples?
I have read every Twisted Hobbies discussion and I can not ever see how the battery is being placed and what size prop and battery are being used...

Any Help would be greatly appreciated....I know my Crack Yak flys awesome and is very stable at slow speeds, But for the life of me I can not figure out these beaver...I have spent 4 days and 3 trips to the shop for batteries and props,,,

Regards
Chris B
3dcrashteam is offline Find More Posts by 3dcrashteam
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
This is NOT a TOY?
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jul 2011
2,465 Posts
Have you tried the CG range pointed out in the manual?
Also in the manual, there's a picture of a battery placed on a long velcro strip for easy adjustment until you find the CG you want.

Also... you might have better results posting your questions/frustrations on the Twisted Hobby's owner's thread or the Crack Turbo Beaver specific thread.
C_Watkins is online now Find More Posts by C_Watkins
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
Father & Son Crashing together
United States, NC, Hickory
Joined May 2014
24 Posts
Yes Thank you I will try twisted hobbies thread...I just put a question on and it took several days to receive a response, I thought maybe in general would help with a quicker response...
3dcrashteam is offline Find More Posts by 3dcrashteam