HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2013, 08:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
787 Posts
Discussion
Fort Smith, St Joseph, Mo

Fort Smith was erected in 1861 and although it was built during the Civil War, it was also to protect people crossing the Missouri river. It sits high on a bluff on the northwest side of St Joseph. Up until last year, few people even knew of it's existence, seeing as it was overgrown with trees. This year the land was given to the city and the work has begun on recreating the fort and the buildings. As you can see from the photos I took with my quad, they have set up replica canons and have started out buildings. As this takes shape I will add to the thread.
Navy Jet Mech is offline Find More Posts by Navy Jet Mech
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old May 14, 2013, 06:45 AM
Crash....Fix......repeat.
United States, UT, Eagle Mountain
Joined Jan 2012
449 Posts
Very cool! Look forward to seeing it being built!
kokopropelli is offline Find More Posts by kokopropelli
Old May 19, 2013, 09:32 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
787 Posts
It's supposed to be an interactive exhibit or at least that's the plan. It will be staffed by some of the local Civil War reenactors. More photos to come in the following months.
Navy Jet Mech is offline Find More Posts by Navy Jet Mech
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)