This thread is privately moderated by flohio117, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 19, 2014, 01:48 AM
Trader Rating: 63
DroneWorksUSA.net
Thread OP
For Sale

Canon Rebel T3 with 3x lenses

This was my 1st dslr camera and it has served me well. I have 3x lenses for it that are all in great shape.

The 1st is the stock 18-55mm lense that I barely used.
Second is the Tamron 70-300mm Lense That I used for 15 days while I was on vacation a couple years ago. It is in beautiful shape and barely used. It is making a squeeking noise while its focusing and I think it just needs to be taken apart and re oiled since it has been sitting so long. It comes with a 6 year warranty so if the noise bugs you you can send it in to Tamron and they will repair it for free.
And Lastly is my Favorite Lense the 10-24mm Tamron Lense. Ive had it about a year and it is amazing for getting super wide angle shots without the fish eye effect.

The camera is in excellent working condition and is super clean. I also have 2x batteries for it. Reason for sale is simple, I have other bigger cameras im using now. This would be a great beginners 1st camera and it takes great pics.

What you get:
Canon Rebel T3 12.1 MP camera $500 a couple years ago
Canon 18-55mm Lense
Tamron 10-24mm lense paid $550 for it a year ago.
Tamron 70-300mm Lense I paid $600 for it a couple years ago.

Asking $800 for it all.

Below are some sample pictures I took with this camera from my vacation trip.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply