HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 09, 2013, 10:36 PM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
886 Posts
Discussion
New WLtoys Radio Adapter WL-T6 Module For V922 V933 V944 V955

New WLtoys Radio Adapter WL-T6 Module For V922 V933 V944 V955

WL-T6 Radio Adapter can choose different ways of power supplyL:intarnal power supply and external power supply.It is perfectly compatible with different brands of RC transmitter,such as JR, FUTABA,Walkera,etc.It also has sealed rechargeable protection and low-voltage alarm function.
Name: SKU082935MS-1.jpg
Views: 194
Size: 42.8 KB
Description:
Name: SKU082935MS-2.jpg
Views: 90
Size: 170.9 KB
Description:
Name: SKU082935MS-3.jpg
Views: 76
Size: 159.7 KB
Description:
Name: SKU082935MS-4.jpg
Views: 90
Size: 148.2 KB
Description:
Name: SKU082935MS-5.jpg
Views: 84
Size: 53.9 KB
Description:
Name: SKU082935MS-6.jpg
Views: 104
Size: 119.4 KB
Description:
Description:

Sealed Battery Specifcation: 3.7V Li-Po battery 120mAh
Operating Voltage: 5-12V.DC
Operating Current: ≤100mA
Operating Frequency: 2402MHZ-2477MHZ
Spread Spectrum Mode: FHSS
Number of Frequency Channels: 20
Hopping Rate: 240Jump/s


Normal Use Operation:

1. Supplying power of radio itself(eg:JR/Futaba) the HT-8 internal power supply switch to OFF state.ProperLy connected HT-8's signal cables and power cables.(JR signal cable connecting the remote control DSC intertace,and power cable to connect to DC charging port)(Futaba's connection is a combination of signal cable and power cable to connect simulator interface).
2. IF no power from radio,switch the HT-8 internal power supply to on state,properly connected HT-8 and remote control of the DSC interface.

3.Under normal circumstances the HT-8 light is green,when red check the signal cable if is normal,as well as check the remote control to set the modulation mode to PPM format.Set the types of remote control through switch the button of high- frequency head,the status indicator (Model),Futaba (green) JR(red).WAKERA (not light).

Charging Operation:
First put the internal power switch to OFF position,no LED lights on RF Module bright this time,then connect RF Module to a computer(or the other power supplier equipment) using USB wire.Signal indicator light starts to flash and Mode indicator light shows charging status:red means charing,turning to green means charging is over.
Name: SKU082935MS-11.jpg
Views: 180
Size: 44.0 KB
Description:
Name: SKU082935MS-12.jpg
Views: 129
Size: 26.1 KB
Description:

Notice:

1. There is one 3.7V Li-Po Battery sealed in RF Module.If the radio controller you use can supply the power to the RF Module,please turn off the sealed battery to off status.
2. Please pay attention to the battery power when you use sealed battery of RF Module,if the green light is flashing,please stop to play and charge the battery.

Package Included:
Name: SKU082935MS-10.jpg
Views: 158
Size: 72.5 KB
Description:
1 x New WL-T6 Radio Adapter
3 x WL-T6 Radio Adapter Connecting Wire

If you want to owe it please visit : Banggood.com

http://www.banggood.com/New-WLtoys-R...5-p-79221.html
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2013, 10:36 PM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
886 Posts
New WLtoys Radio Adapter WL-T6 Module For V922 V933 V944 V955?
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 11, 2013, 04:54 AM
Blue Skies
hifinsword's Avatar
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
New WLtoys Radio Adapter WL-T6 Module For V922 V933 V944 V955?
There's no mention of Spektrum. Compatible with Spektrum?
hifinsword is online now Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 13, 2013, 06:12 AM
Artiste Spontané
aspoon's Avatar
Hong Kong
Joined Sep 2006
129 Posts
I'm sorry for the newbie question, but what exactly does this do? Can I plug this to the back of my JR 9XII (XP9303) as a transmitter module?
aspoon is offline Find More Posts by aspoon
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2013, 10:36 AM
Flyin' Ryan
theimacman's Avatar
United States, IL, Champaign
Joined May 2012
2,715 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinsword View Post
There's no mention of Spektrum. Compatible with Spektrum?
I was wondering the same thing. But, based on the cables provided, I'm thinking no.
theimacman is online now Find More Posts by theimacman
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2013, 12:23 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2013
4 Posts
I'm sorry to jump in here but I have looked all over and can't find how exactly how to connect/use the module. Here is my guess. Please tell me where I'm wrong.
First, remove the Flysky module from my TH9X transmitter. Then plug the WL-T6 module into the DSC function connector on the TH9X. At this point the screen on the transmitter lights up and the transmitter acts as if I had turned the power on. Then I turn the power on on the WL-T6 module. I get two green lights on the module. Then I plug the battery into my V933 and should be ready to fly my V933.

Please let me know what is wrong with the above procedure.

Thanks in advance.
TimChiaretto is offline Find More Posts by TimChiaretto
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2013, 09:46 AM
Blue Skies
hifinsword's Avatar
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Normal Use Operation:

1. Supplying power of radio itself(eg:JR/Futaba) the HT-8 internal power supply switch to OFF state.ProperLy connected HT-8's signal cables and power cables.(JR signal cable connecting the remote control DSC intertace,and power cable to connect to DC charging port)(Futaba's connection is a combination of signal cable and power cable to connect simulator interface).
2. IF no power from radio,switch the HT-8 internal power supply to on state,properly connected HT-8 and remote control of the DSC interface.

3.Under normal circumstances the HT-8 light is green,when red check the signal cable if is normal,as well as check the remote control to set the modulation mode to PPM format.Set the types of remote control through switch the button of high- frequency head,the status indicator (Model),Futaba (green) JR(red).WAKERA (not light).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifinsword View Post
There's no mention of Spektrum. Compatible with Spektrum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimacman View Post
I was wondering the same thing. But, based on the cables provided, I'm thinking no.
This is the WL-T6, not the HT-8 review, right?

Still wondering if it is DSMX compatible?

Or even DSM2 compatible?
hifinsword is online now Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 02, 2013, 11:34 AM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,205 Posts
Ok
So if I understand correctly I can plug this into the trainer jack on the back of my DX6i (just like simulator cord) and then I can fly the WLtoys V2x2 protocol, but how about the V9x9 protocol?
Hellysmack is online now Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2013, 11:37 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
FyreSG's Avatar
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,352 Posts
WLtoys WL-T6 *is* HiSKY HT-8. I have both. Other than the label, the two devices are identical. Some folks have reported success in using HT-8 with their Spektrum transmitters, so I would assume WL-T6 works with Spektrum as well.

I'm happily flying my FBL80 and V922 with WL-T6 or HT-8 with my ER9X transmitter.

I did a short review here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4112
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2013, 11:48 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
FyreSG's Avatar
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,352 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellysmack View Post
Ok
So if I understand correctly I can plug this into the trainer jack on the back of my DX6i (just like simulator cord) and then I can fly the WLtoys V2x2 protocol, but how about the V9x9 protocol?
Where did you get this information? The product specifications state it supports the following WLtoys helicopters:

V922, V933, V944, V955

Which also means it supports the following HiSKY helicopters:

FBL70, FBL80, FBL90, FBL100

And it should also work with micro quads such as HiSKY FF120 and HobbyKing Qbot.

To answer your question, this product does NOT support the following quads:

V9x9, V2x2
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2013, 12:35 PM
Blue Skies
hifinsword's Avatar
United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,321 Posts
HT-8 is the WL-T6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
WLtoys WL-T6 *is* HiSKY HT-8. I have both. Other than the label, the two devices are identical. Some folks have reported success in using HT-8 with their Spektrum transmitters, so I would assume WL-T6 works with Spektrum as well.

I'm happily flying my FBL80 and V922 with WL-T6 or HT-8 with my ER9X transmitter.

I did a short review here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4112
Thanks for the review. It helps but there is still so much confusion. You seem pretty sharp on these Txs and protocols. It would be a tremendous help if you could confirm the following protocols (if that is the right terminolgy)?

The V911, 2, 3, and 9x9 are FlySky
The V2x2 is FrSky
The V922, 33, 44, 55, xx is HiSky
The FBL70-100 is HiSky
FrSky is also for the telemetry configured a/c allowing FPV

Futaba S-band is a version of FHSSS and uses FrSky

DeviationX software adds/converts Walkera DEVO Txs (with some additional soldering) from FlySky to HiSky, DSMX/2, FrSky protocols.

WL-T6 & HT-8 modules add/convert 9X FlySky Txs into HiSky protocols.

Are there any modules that plugin easily (no soldering or FW downloads) to an inexpensive Walkera or other Tx, to add or convert it to FrSky protocol?
Thanks for any insight you can give.
hifinsword is online now Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 02, 2013, 08:55 PM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
FyreSG's Avatar
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,352 Posts
Honestly, I'm only familiar with those that I had listed in post #10. I'm unaware that V2x2 is FrSky. Really? I don't have any V2x2 or Walkera products, and never tried Deviation. You might want to post your query in the other forums for more exposure.

As a side note, HiSKY should not be seen as a particular protocol, rather, a brand of RC products. It doesn't mean all their products communicates the same way. Their upcoming FBL71 and FBL91 are said to use FlySky.
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 03, 2013, 06:35 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
Where did you get this information? The product specifications state it supports the following WLtoys helicopters:

V922, V933, V944, V955

Which also means it supports the following HiSKY helicopters:

FBL70, FBL80, FBL90, FBL100

And it should also work with micro quads such as HiSKY FF120 and HobbyKing Qbot.

To answer your question, this product does NOT support the following quads:

V9x9, V2x2
Sorry if I am confused,
WLToys has 2 protocols The 9X Compatible that MADE WLtoys famous or popular! With A Fly sky you could fly the V911, V912, V913 helicopters or quads V939, V929, V949, and V959.
Then they came out with a second protocol for the V922 helicopter that I was thinking was compatible with Quads V202, V212, and V222
Hellysmack is online now Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 03, 2013, 06:46 PM
What package dear?
Hellysmack's Avatar
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,205 Posts
I sent Aaron Qin A PM, let’s see if he responds, he posted this so he should hopefully have more info.

Hellysmack is online now Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 03, 2013, 08:55 PM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
FyreSG's Avatar
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
5,352 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellysmack View Post
WLToys has 2 protocols The 9X Compatible that MADE WLtoys famous or popular! With A Fly sky you could fly the V911, V912, V913 helicopters or quads V939, V929, V949, and V959.

Then they came out with a second protocol for the V922 helicopter that I was thinking was compatible with Quads V202, V212, and V222
You are right about the first part. However, you are unaware that the WLtoys V922 is actually a HiSKY FBL100 in disguise. The sequence of events is like this:

HiSKY FBL100 was released, followed by HobbyKing Turnigy FBL100, followed by WLtoys V922.

In a nutshell, HiSKY designs and manufactures them for sale as well as for the other companies to "rebrand".
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion New WLtoys V933, V944, V955 announced SeByDocKy Micro Helis 15 Sep 18, 2014 10:19 PM
Discussion *New* WL Toys v922 micro CP ultimateMicro Micro Helis 898 Apr 24, 2014 10:09 PM
Discussion V933 v944/ v955 ?? dankar04 Micro Helis 11 May 11, 2013 08:56 AM