Jun 12, 2012, 09:04 AM
Thread OP
Alert

adds on banana hobbies website still mis leading

even after being forced to say ARF instead of RTF.It still leads one to think its a full system.the adds says 2.4gig 12 ch.,but it is not until you opt for the RTF package,and pay for it.
or maybe its 2.4G styrofoam.STILL NO HONESTY,OR HONOR.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2012, 04:56 PM
Hi flyrcusa, may i ask what your referring to and possibly what item?
Jun 18, 2012, 12:02 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR
Hi flyrcusa, may i ask what your referring to and possibly what item?
http://www.bananahobby.com/2076.html
http://www.bananahobby.com/2381.html
Jun 18, 2012, 11:53 AM
-insert witty saying here-
Pretty clear to me...

Package Include:
Airplane (90% assembled)
Pilot Figure
User Manual (Click to View)
Required Minimum 4 Channel Transmitter and Receiver (NOT INCLUDED)
Required 6S 3600mAh 25C Li-Polymer Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
Required 6S Li-Po Battery Balance Charger (NOT INCLUDED)
Pilots using their own radio systems will need to adjust Travel Adjust and or EPA (End Point Adjustment) settings before operating
Jun 18, 2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa
STILL NO HONESTY,OR HONOR.
Kinda harsh words, IMO. It's a hobby, brother. Lighten up. I've very recently returned to this hobby and can't imagine how us modellers managed to go through the ropes back in the sixties...I can imagine some people going into a shooting rampage considering how hard it was to even begin to understand the building plans for a balsa trainer.

Us guys then never had it so good in terms of price and the sheer quality and quantity of models today and particularly in the ease and quickness we could be flying from the time we open a kit box. One hour today vs. at least a month's worth of weekends.

I cannot stop thanking BH and the other suppliers/manufacturers for their work in bringing us planes we want, at the prices we want, at the time we want.

I bought my BH Blitzworks P-51 38" wingspan two months ago and was having a ball on its maiden, until I got over-enthusiastic and lost it while inverted.

Crashed behind a low building onto a concrete basketball court. I was expecting to see my brand new P51 in many pieces, but all that was damaged were the prop, spinner and possibly the battery (had a corner crunched up a bit, but the motor and all controls worked perfectly after the crash) and some minor scratches on the lower engine cowl and right wing tip.

I guess somebody up there "saved" the plane as it apparently hit the concrete at a very shallow angle and low speed. I bolted on the spare prop and bent back the landing gear struts forward maybe 10 degrees and she's good to go again. Will order spare props and spinner.

So before anyone starts bashing BH and the other companies, just think: Us RC flyers have never had it so good.

And to show that I put cash where my mouth is, I've ordered 4 more planes since the P51. A Sky Surfer for my nephew (good flyer BTW) and an Art Tech P51 1300mm ARF, and two FMS F6F 1100mm RTFs. All great deals.
Jul 09, 2012, 07:24 PM
Thread OP
thats weird almost 90% of your post is defending banana hobby
Jul 09, 2012, 08:22 PM
BGR
BGR
Foam Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrcusa
thats weird almost 90% of your post is defending banana hobby
Really!... your not suggesting? No I just can't believe that BH would do such a thing.

Quick Reply