SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 22, 2014, 01:59 AM
Like it from above
Joined Aug 2009
31 Posts
Discussion
FPV from powered paraglider?

Hi!
I was out flying my hexa with FPV and saw some guys with a powered paraglider and it looked so nice I was thinking if it would be possible to have the gondola as a FPV platform.
Is it anyone in here who have tried that? I have seen some clips on the Tube so there should be some people out there who have tried it already. Would have been great to get some tips on the way.

Easy landings!

/Staffan
staffan_w is offline Find More Posts by staffan_w
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2014, 04:44 PM
Like it from above
Joined Aug 2009
31 Posts
So, no one has done or doing it?
My plan is to find a foil that's not too expensive and have a try with that one and if it's working i'm going for an opale, probably the Spiral version.
staffan_w is offline Find More Posts by staffan_w
Old Jun 12, 2014, 07:39 AM
Joined Dec 2010
208 Posts
Have got several PPG but am yet to try FPV from them as prefere fast and low. I cant see why it wouldn't be a fantastic platform although a bigger heavier version would be better I guess as its more stable. Opale is a very good foil, follow Ludovic 56 he is very experienced and it is his plans I make mine from.
Paradude is offline Find More Posts by Paradude