HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 10, 2014, 02:00 PM
Expert in sawdust production
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Aug 2007
888 Posts
Well that's a nice thing about a hobby you can always step away and come back when the juices are flowing.
flyerinokc is offline Find More Posts by flyerinokc
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 10, 2014, 02:17 PM
United States, UT, Farmington
Joined Aug 2011
1,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinokc View Post
Well that's a nice thing about a hobby you can always step away and come back when the juices are flowing.
So true...and something my impatient brain takes a bit of time to absorb.
sirzeppu is offline Find More Posts by sirzeppu
Old Jul 10, 2014, 02:42 PM
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Aug 2010
1,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirzeppu View Post
Thanks! I am really enjoying this now that I have a creative flow. I just had block for a couple of months.
That just about describes me as well! I get stuck sometimes, have to step away, and then one day----- boom! The inspiration hits and I can get going again.

Looks fantastic! I really like what you've done. And I'm glad your staying ahead of me, you're answering my questions before I can think of them!
Cub Flyer Fresno is offline Find More Posts by Cub Flyer Fresno
Old Jul 10, 2014, 02:54 PM
Expert in sawdust production
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Aug 2007
888 Posts
Well being the founder and president of the Builders Slower Than a Dead Turtle Nailed to a Fence Post Association, I find my speed gives me time to steal... err... borrow ideas from the best. On my current marathon build a TF 182 kit, I am considering the two methods Tonybuilder uses for aileron pockets and think I'll add the pockets to the 182.
flyerinokc is offline Find More Posts by flyerinokc