HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 06, 2012, 02:19 PM
Joined May 2012
15 Posts
Discussion
new builder need help

i need some help i am new to this and have alot of parts and time on my hands. i was wanting to build an electric boat, i want some thing somewhat simple to build. i guess small or shallow v design. so if some one could help me find some directions on how to build a hull or give me some advice i would be really greatfull.

also once i get it built how do i get the motor shaft to come out the back of the boat with out getting water inside the boat?
jhsmith87 is offline Find More Posts by jhsmith87
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2012, 04:10 PM
Boaters are nice people.
Sneek, Netherlands.
Joined May 2004
4,754 Posts
Do a search for 'Wildthing'.

Next, read up on boatbuilding basics on this forum.
Than, read some more.

If you still have questions, find a local club that runs boats and go see how it's done.

Helping somebody building a boat via a forum is troublesome, a hands on approach works much better.

Regards, Jan.
pompebled is offline Find More Posts by pompebled